Need Sharer New server

This is a discussion on Need Sharer New server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk here it is....we will be bp(or int priest we have time to decide) and START a warrior but stop ...
Page: 1

oldboy

Arrow

kk here it is....we will be bp(or int priest we have time to decide) and START a warrior but stop it at 59 unless we like it better or if we cant both 70+
    i am gmt-8(usa california) so im looking for swedish or isreali of turkish or australian ect...
    i cant buy prem for some time(depending on when the server comes out...dont get payed till after i finish my job ect...)
    i have a schedule thats proven to work in other servers....
    if u would ever like to quit and sell char....u will get all the money u spent on premium plus 50%(for example if u buy gold premium 1x and we sell char for 200$ u will get $130)
    if u have a clan u would like to join thats great aslong as they speak english..i have no plans for clan but a mage clan would be nice ^^
    thats it....for more details pm plz
    msn: [email protected]

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why would you make 2 characters at the start?

oldboy

so we both have something to play and we can tank bosses and eventually sell it for premium/igc ect