[Possibly] Looking for a sharer

This is a discussion on [Possibly] Looking for a sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, glad I could grab you attention! I'm looking for another sharer for a 69 priest on EUKO, the priest ...
Page: 1

Default [Possibly] Looking for a sharer

Hello, glad I could grab you attention!

I'm looking for another sharer for a 69 priest on EUKO, the priest is a BP debuffer.
    I'm mainly looking for someone on GMT +1, the priest is an orc in the clan TheReapers!
    The char might be switched over to support later on, no guarantee tho.
    I'll not be able to play alot so mainly it will be you and PendexO playing the account.

What I will require from you:

*Have vent
    *Be cool
    *Be trustable
    *Be active.
    *If you're accepted I want you to make an application on our clan forum.
    *Some basic information such as your name, nationality, timezone and your koexperience.

What you can expect from me:
    *Premiums, valks etc. as long as I play the account (You're free to contribute every now and again, yet again not a requirement however if you want to be a co-owner and not a sharer you'll need to contribute.)
    *A cool clan, with cool people.
    *A long time sharing, and friendship. (If everything goes well.)
    *Fun chats
    *Sexually pleasing

What I will expect from you:

*Lots of tender love and worshiping, I expect you to start a cult worshiping me.
    *I want you to be a gentleman, like opening the cardoor and stuff like that for me.

No, but really the regular stuff like exp, pk, bosshunting, events, etc.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm not really a good writer and for some reason I seem to always get these mindfreezes when I want to make a post like this.

XOXO.
    Last edited by Vice; 11-19-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Banned Senior Member

me.
    /topic

Since my sharer bailed on me, I'm still looking

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

interested, im a mature guy that doesnt get into troubles not an ego whore, a friendly man , im able to log into vent and understand what people says , but im scared that my speech (the english one) sucks bad, my tongue is kinda slow to speak english but still i understand it wich is what matters in pk.

gmt -5 ,well experienced on priest support(buffer or dbuffer doesnt matter) / bp ,i fit on both , i can log since 3 pm to 9-10 pm wich 6-7 hours per day (gmt -5)

that would be 9 pm till 3-4 am for European time (CET) ,if you ever consider it helpful hit me a pm.

regards.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 10-30-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    but im scared that my speech (the english one) sucks bad, my tongue is kinda slow to speak english but i still .

bitch, that why u never talked >.<, up for trusty rogue sharer, played on acc with over 2k usd and xped good @ lv 83, hes peruvian, only con

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    bitch, that why u never talked >.<, up for trusty rogue sharer, played on acc with over 2k usd and xped good @ lv 83, hes peruvian, only con
    man u ýz stalk me much , ben ýz soooooooo shy , ok turk-ness off.

in other hand, im a overall effective player in whatever class you have, my main class is warrior, but am a decent sin aswell as a mage, what i can guarantee you is a that i'll never make your char look bad nor an asshole, i always pk with honor , what i always aim is the reputation of the char more than the nps or gear (even tho it still matters) , ah and obviously the other thing that i like is that u aint going to that clan with shitload of garbage/crap , your clan seems pretty friendly and nice .

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    interested, im a mature guy that doesnt get into troubles not an ego whore, a friendly man , im able to log into vent and understand what people says , but im scared that my speech (the english one) sucks bad, my tongue is kinda slow to speak english but still i understand it wich is what matters in pk.

gmt -5 ,well experienced on priest support(buffer or dbuffer doesnt matter) / bp ,i fit on both , i can log since 3 pm to 9-10 pm wich 6-7 hours per day (gmt -5)

that would be 9 pm till 3-4 am for European time (CET) ,if you ever consider it helpful hit me a pm.

regards.
    Sounds good, send me a pm with your msn and we'll have a talk

pm'ed.

10 chars.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Hit meh up if ya still looking for one.

Damn lol.. Ur Sig Vice

NVM. - Selling out.
    Last edited by Vice; 11-19-2011 at 04:11 PM.