"PowerOFtheRing" human clan

This is a discussion on "PowerOFtheRing" human clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PowerOFtheRing is a new English speaking clan looking for active, experienced players. Requirements: - Human - Ares server - Must ...
Page: 1

humanborn

PowerOFtheRing is a new English speaking clan looking for active, experienced players.

Requirements:
    - Human
    - Ares server
    - Must Exp/PK/Boss runs

- Need Priests, Warriors, Mages, Rogues

W'll be exping a lot, looking only for players 60+, If you feel upto the challenge, or would like to join a clan that does it all, join us.

If possible, if you could post what other servers you played, past character/levels, etc. it'd be greatly appreciated.

- Apply on topic, via PMs, or more preferably on my msn: [email protected]

Clan lider: PODEROSOTAZ (lvl 61 battle priest)--items: dual roc+0, Hb+7, WP+0, Fabric+7,+5,+8, 100k NP, i dont pk too much for now, cause in ardream i didnt have time to pk too much just to do quests, well my friends i told you all about me now its your turn and have fun in my clan, there is a priest who is my assistant i dont remember her name but you will see her BTW she is int priest.

Thank you for your time.

humanborn

plase join us we are nice clan with cape

wat server is this?

humanborn

this is ares clan human by the way

humanborn

come one Human People join us and you will see power, exp, boss drops, etc.

Mainly this is a clan which has a lot of fun talking and exping.

By the Way in clan there are 2 languages English/Spanish, but we prefere English so far.

humanborn

All orks come to human side i will give clan, this is a exping and pk clan, but mostly family funny clan.

Enjoy our clan!!!!!!!

humanborn

B U M P !!!!

OMG, We have Capes now...... yeahhhh