Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Royalty (Edana / Karus) Recruiting...

This is a discussion on Royalty (Edana / Karus) Recruiting... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, As said in the name, we are once again recruiting. We are an international clan, based in Edana. These ...
Page: 1

Default Royalty (Edana / Karus) Recruiting...

Hi,

As said in the name, we are once again recruiting.
    We are an international clan, based in Edana.
    These are the requirements:
    -Level 50+
    -Loyalty to the clan
    -Maturity
    -Ability to speak proper English
    -Goodgun Brains
    -Experience
    -Willing to have fun (almost everyone meets this one but meh)
    -Active (more than 2 hours a day)
    -Willing to have clan parties alot
    -Being able to depend on for for example bosses

Once all of this is said and you meet requirements, you can go to our clan forum and make a post there.
    We have alot of clan exp parties, taking alot of bosses (as much as we can), and most of all always having fun together. We are currently still lowest grade, but we are levelling all players upto 60, then going for higher grades straight away, which will be pretty soon. We are mainly looking for European players now as we want to have a balanced part of players in each timezone, but you can still sign up if you are from another part of the world.
    If you are interested in joining go to s11.invisionfree.com/scorchedearth and make a recruitment post there. Or reply here. :wub:

Thx,

~Shell

[edit]
    Reformed as Royalty. :wub: K2's bugs

tom

im lvl 60 and i dont mind joining.. but u got a dumb kid that keeps calling me a lurer cuz i used stealth when a turk lured TW to apos.. kick DarkTusker and i join.

He's not dumb, I think he just misunderstood.
    Really, he is the best person you could have in the clan, helps with everything supports everyone, so no way I'm kicking him. Don't judge him by just that, I think he just misunderstood or something. Once you get to know him, he is the nicest person you could have in a clan.
    So it's your decission, cause I'm not kicking a core member over a person I don't know. :wub:

tom

his also the noobest player in these server. every person that he see he calls him a koxpperr duperr blaaa bla blaa every time he see me he says IM TAKING FRAPS IM TAKING SCREEN SHOTS god damn what a retard. i wanna join ur clan cuz u got clan forum and i really like clan forums ;p also u said its active.. oh and whos the highest lvl and lowest lvl in clan?

You're overreacting, cause I've never seen him do that. I think you have a wrong view of him, cause he doesn't judge people unless he's sure, or he really misunderstood. He's a real mature and good person for the clan, so don't judge him on that. ehm lowest level is prolly about 40, but were kicking all level 45- by this week. Highest level is 60,5 now, most people are level 5x. Were trying to get the average level of th eclan up, and not letting people fall behind. So were basically levelling the clan now. We don't want to rush NPs or something, we tend to help eachother as much as possible. If that's what you're looking for, go make a post.
    I'm just saying, don't judge DT please, he is one of the most helpful and mature/experienced people I've met.

tom

lol ok here is the story-

i was xping in deru and a turk lured a TW.. so i stealthed while every body is running away from the deru spot. than he started spamming

THOMASSS U FUCKINGG MOFO STUPID NOOB LURER IM TAKING SCREEN SHOTS AND POSTING IN FORUM ASSHOLE

than a few days later i joinded a clan apos party. dark tusker was in it, right when he saw i joinded he said-

OHHH THOMAS THE CLOWN ISS HEREEE

so i told my clannie to kick him from party than again-

NOOBB KOXPERRR LURERR KSERRR ASSHOLE.

u dont even know him zzz. maybe his nice to clannies but when he see someone is better than him he calls him a cheater. like other no life retards that spamm ko offical forum 24 hours cuz thay get kicked from every xp party.

You are full of crap, and you know it. Afaik DT gets more than enough of parties, and just hates lame people. DT isn't like that, and you're being hypocrit. We aren't looking for whiners in our clan bay. And don't try to flame me back, cause I don't care.

Anchor

im lvl 52 priest buffer, speakin english well. would like to join

gogogoo to our forum and post.

:wub:

Need sins and mages now.

Need sins and mages now.

It's like there aren't much skille dmages on this server.

tom

bump for the best clan in edana

T1MMY

hey im willing to join im lvl 53 priest and im also looking for a clan so i hope i found a nice one...
    also if u guys use ts/vent/forum tell me then

Hehe, you the new owner of Lmao? He was in our clan at first.
    Well, if you're interested, just visit our forum and apply.
    Btw, we might be reforming since of the gay clan bug and shit, but meh. Got a cool name in mind though. :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast