Looking to become a sharer.

This is a discussion on Looking to become a sharer. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking to put my application out to be a sharer here, I am 19, from the united states ...
Page: 1

Impimp

Default Looking to become a sharer.

I am looking to put my application out to be a sharer here, I am 19, from the united states gmt -5. I have been on these forums for about 4 years now, my other account on here is Imp1mp. However I changed the password in the hopes to quit the game and not look back. However I have had quite a bit of free time and with wokring need something else. I have played on Ionia/Ares, Most people know me as lLivingDeadBeatl from Down. I have shared before in the past and quite a few vouchers as to my trustability.

Can play any class looking prefferably 75+, Warrior [3 years], Priest [1 year],

Have ventrilo/teamspeak and a mic

Can provide premium monthly

Can hit just about any exp limit asked for and will never touch anything on the account without permission and everything MUST be sealed. Scrolls can be provided and usage of 2 a day maximum after exp is completed.

Thanks for the consideration if intrested please pm me here or add me to msn at [email protected]

Nice "app." Seem like you'd be a good sharer. ^^

Impimp

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Nice "app." Seem like you'd be a good sharer. ^^
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Impimp

will be anyone's bitch just pm me >.<