pus scrolls

This is a discussion on pus scrolls within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought pus scrolls last night i try merchant them today but it says sealed items cannot be traded what ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default pus scrolls

i bought pus scrolls last night
    i try merchant them today but it says sealed items cannot be traded
    what does this mean?

u need to be lvl 60+ and u can only merchant them 48 hours after u purchase them

and this is the wrong section

oTEXo2

24 hours

Dear Knight Online Players,

Great news, The previously announced Patch 1461 has now been released!

In fact, there are some additional changes and additional features that we thought our loyal community would appreciate. The most exciting of which allows players level 60 and above to trade their purchased Power Up Store items with other players after a 48 hour holding period. While players who have not yet achieved the glory of level 60 will be able to purchase items from the Power Up Store or receive them from high level players, they will not be able to trade these items themselves.

We have worked hard to get Patch 1461 out the door and we hope that you will enjoy these changes. Thank you for bearing with us during this delay, we are confident it was worth the wait.

-Knight Online Team