Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Pyromaniac looking for clan

This is a discussion on Pyromaniac looking for clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NT to human Fierce needs good mages they always have aoe FC Cw or EWS...
Page: 2

ZooMZooMZooM

NT to human Fierce needs good mages they always have aoe FC Cw or EWS

NT to human Fierce needs good mages they always have aoe FC Cw or EWS[/b]
    rofl pyro is far from a good mage. most his nps came from nova towns and the rest from clan parties. ask any1 in insanity if they think pyro is a good "mage". hes good at getting kills but he cant tp if his life were on it. and if fierce takes him that'll be sad cause he didnt even return clan items yet.

wanna give clan items back then?[/b]
    i think....hmmmm....no...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

lol funny topic

What's going on in Insanity?

Btw, Dangerduck wasn't offered any items.

Yea, i gave him an iron necklace, iron belt, dual +3 roms, dual +3 SSE to come join my clan in a game, sounds about right....

Cmon hes been offered items before he doesnt need items for clan. Maybe he just wanted to join, i mean that could be a reason....

W/E believe what you want babas

GL in clan search

pyro just wanted more items from clan, and we said no, so he had a bitch fit and left

dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Banned

i dont want no drama! no no drama!

Btw, Dangerduck wasn't offered any items.[/b]
    Cmon hes been offered items before he doesnt need items for clan. Maybe he just wanted to join, i mean that could be a reason....

W/E believe what you want babas[/b]
    You fail at reading since absolutely no1 said anything about that... if not for Insanity I would probly try to join Fierce as well, because you guys are a good clan.

And Danger does care about items because Cradow threatened to leave the account and take his items off it because Insanity didn't like him cuz he sucks at support mage. So he emo'ed out and cried enough to real danger, who hung off his nuts because he don't wanna lose his xp slave and item whore. They would cry about coming to isiloon because after getting lycaon staff, rom, and a Bronze belt they figured they wouldn't get anymore items so why bother to help at isiloon? Really childish of DD but thats his deal. Thought real DD was cool but w/e btwn not having a PC and school shit he was barely on so blah.

Anyway,

\_/.

Gl pyro

plazm4

You fail at reading since absolutely no1 said anything about that... And Danger does care about items because Cradow threatened to leave the account and take his items because Insanity didn't like him cuz he sucks at support mage. So he emo'ed out and real danger hung off his nuts because he don't wanna lose his xp slave and item whore. They would cry about coming to isiloon because after getting lycaon staff, rom, and a Bronze belt they figured they wouldn't get anymore items so why bother to help at isiloon? Really childish of DD but thats his deal.
    Anyway,

\_/.

Gl pyro[/b]
    Damn Curly u can say wut u want cause i obviously didnt leave on good terms, but i had my reasons...nd the whole point of me leavin was cause good at a mage or not still a clannie nd a certain sum1 really treated em like shit nd i have clannies 2 confirm that. nd vik wasnt helpin either wit the situation so w/e i aint gonna explain my life story here... Insanity is a great clan and via was a good clan leader nd rogue before i played wit him and im sure Insanity will do amazing after i have left. So Gl 2 insanity nd ty 2 those i pked wit nd had good times...Curly, Bark, Havoc, Dadddy, Bloodlust ofc, Meow , Juan nd this page dosnt have enough room for all the gg clannies i played wit on this server. Pyro gl finding clan baba my clan wants u stay orc cause they wanna see me 1 vs 1 u hahaha. Take care

cuz he got offered items for it[/b]
    in case ur first sentence in the last reply was ment for me Curly

vhf

Well lets see, 1 of the 5 (or is it 6?) pyromaniac users emoed out, and we will see back/forward on this insanity relation depending on whoever is playing it.
    And yes, the only reason because pyromaniac is leaving is that he didnt get any items than 2 earings, and because 2 priests got some items before he did.

#Off topic, cradow does suck at support mage, so does zlatan(or wtv his nick is) and deathie too.

#Off topic #2, Thats the 2nd time I've seen you, plazm4, leaving Insanity "on good terms", 1st on logos, who every1 trusted you and now, girakon, when every1 trusted you AGAIN you've done the same thing. I dont know your reasons but thats how I feel.

I thought someone said DangerDuck dont share account, and was first person to lvl to 70 by himself blah blah

vhf

I thought someone said DangerDuck dont share account, and was first person to lvl to 70 by himself blah blah[/b]
    He got a sharer after lvl 70 cause his school started so he didnt have the time he did until he got 70. Yes he got himself some shares, crappy ones too, but only after lvl 70.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast