Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pyromaniac looking for clan

This is a discussion on Pyromaniac looking for clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u know its gotta be bad for me 2 actually read forums nd post but ty vhf for clearing that ...
Page: 3

plazm4

u know its gotta be bad for me 2 actually read forums nd post but ty vhf for clearing that for me cause yes i only did meet my sharers after i hit 70....when i was active i was at every isloon nd when i was just online wit school i still led every mage party. The real problem was Insanity yelled at me for not comin isloon when i have 9hrs + of school a day nd i got a job aswell now so GG 2 that i get yelled at for not showing 2 isloon while im not even home. And curly ur such a good priest so i wont bother actin like a noob nd sayin ur bad or insanity is.

I had my issues latly wit the clan and i made my decision. I joined the only other clan i would ever join if i was 2 leave Insanity, which is Fierce ofc who got goodgun clannies. So like i said before nd from what i hear i dont have 2 say wit these new drops u guys gettin GL and im sure u guys will manage without me.

Maybe 1 day u guys will remember its only a video game and everything can be cool again. I look forward 2 seein my boys in Cz nd gettin my ass whopped but still it'll Be Fun.

jizz

so whats going on? !

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

dam. 3weeks of not being on and all this happened? thank goodness i quit

bummer gramps....sucks that gangsta is quiting to, hes a real good rogue.

Charles01

Can't stop laughting, u guys dont know anythink about this stupid items.. we dont want items.. but i can tell u story... when POSION hitted his stupid lvl 70, he needed lesath for his skill, and we sold him lesath for 50m,when lesath was about 100m,this time daddy said that ,if we will sell to him this leasth he will give us EP till week end, now its 4 weeks and if we were asking him for EP he just ignored us thats all...
    +1>>i think i did many for this clan.. many mages w/o me had to be kicked of lvl dif in clan.. it was me who was doing exp for them.. i am happy that someof them are with me.. and think same..
    +2> if u guys dont like me, why the fuk u made me asistant,??
    i feel sad of posion and gangsta> u guys are idiots..
    +3> IN THIS GAME ARE FEW MAGES THAT CAN BE CALLED "MAGE", U GUYS NEVER PLAYED MAGE AND U TELLING ME THAT I AM NOT SUPPORT... ITS NOT EASY TO RUNING BETWEEN HUMANS WITH 700 DEFENS AND LOOKING FOR CHAT, FOR TPING UR STUPID ASSES.. JUST STFU..!!

- AMEN

sorry for my english..

I thought someone said DangerDuck dont share account, and was first person to lvl to 70 by himself blah blah[/b]

after what i know he solo.

but he gave cradow acsess when he hited 70.

Ainelover

Can't stop laughting, u guys dont know anythink about this stupid items.. we dont want items.. but i can tell u story... when POSION hitted his stupid lvl 70, he needed lesath for his skill, and we sold him lesath for 50m,when lesath was about 100m,this time daddy said that ,if we will sell to him this leasth he will give us EP till week end, now its 4 weeks and if we were asking him for EP he just ignored us thats all...
    +1>>i think i did many for this clan.. many mages w/o me had to be kicked of lvl dif in clan.. it was me who was doing exp for them.. i am happy that someof them are with me.. and think same..
    +2> if u guys dont like me, why the fuk u made me asistant,??
    i feel sad of posion and gangsta> u guys are idiots..
    +3> IN THIS GAME ARE FEW MAGES THAT CAN BE CALLED "MAGE", U GUYS NEVER PLAYED MAGE AND U TELLING ME THAT I AM NOT SUPPORT... ITS NOT EASY TO RUNING BETWEEN HUMANS WITH 700 DEFENS AND LOOKING FOR CHAT, FOR TPING UR STUPID ASSES.. JUST STFU..!!

- AMEN

sorry for my english..[/b]
    u dont look on chat if people ask tp in war, u look at their hp omfg?:x

Do peoples ask for items from their clan nowdays?, Thats sad

Charles01

Do peoples ask for items from their clan nowdays?, Thats sad[/b]
    items...blah honour and keep one's word... thats all

Dunno which pyro I played with but he was pretty good at support. When you choose paper build you choose to attach, and clannies should realize that.

As for dangerduck... well the one I played with the most was a terrible mage, dunno who it was but as an ice support mage it was a struggle to get a tp period let alone when I was about to die >_< Danger seems like a good guy though, so I wont put him down for that.

gl finding clans guys.

BoboBaba

Teamspeak/Vent ftw lol

plazm4

Dunno which pyro I played with but he was pretty good at support. When you choose paper build you choose to attach, and clannies should realize that.

As for dangerduck... well the one I played with the most was a terrible mage, dunno who it was but as an ice support mage it was a struggle to get a tp period let alone when I was about to die >_< Danger seems like a good guy though, so I wont put him down for that.

gl finding clans guys. [/b]
    Wasnt me the real DangerDuck or u can say orginal cause like curly said i havnt been on for about 2weeks wit school and comp issues..nd no worries about me i joined the only clan i would join if i was ever to leave Insanity and thats Fierce and its a sik clan gl 2 pyro tho but i think i know wut clan u&#39;ll end up joinin (Adonispower ftw..lol)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123