Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 221

RAW for new server

This is a discussion on RAW for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a 10% chance valor or any other clan will get isi 30% will be the Turks 60% chance ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    There is a 10% chance valor or any other clan will get isi 30% will be the Turks 60% chance chinks will

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    There is a 10% chance valor or any other clan will get isi 30% will be the Turks 60% chance chinks will[/b]
    more like 10% valor will get isi/felk and 90% cheaters/hackers/koxpers (maybe clan ones' too)

    but I like the odds

  3. #123
    Senior Member 2nite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    568

    Default

    well i cant wait!

  4. #124
    raiderrom
    Guest

    Default

    nah bro im going with valor
    their gonna be the ones who rape csw and isi and shit and ive always misssed out on shit like that so thats my fav part of the game [/b]
    lol?
    pff i guess well have to wait and find out

  5. #125
    !Premier_Assassin!
    Guest

    Default

    up

  6. #126

  7. #127
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Are RAW allied with anyone?

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    nope

  9. #129
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    @Jaime, Tyler, and i guess carlos :P

    haha i love you guys
    But its gonna be a shame Whipping that Ass In war

  10. #130
    raiderrom
    Guest

    Default

    @Jaime, Tyler, and i guess carlos :P

    haha i love you guys
    But its gonna be a shame Whipping that Ass In war [/b]
    lol grim
    you just got accepted into Valor
    already talkin hella shit?
    dam its gona be funny when u cant back it up
    and when ur clan gets pissed for making them look bad

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Both of ur egos are off the roof.
    @ grim, u won't touch me nub

  12. #132
    raiderrom
    Guest

    Default

    server hasnt even started and alrdy mini flame wars between RAW and Valor

  13. #133
    Senior Member Sl1ckster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Nobody will touch me h34r:

  14. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    how about both u and grim shut up... and we don't have to wrry about anything.... honestly it's just a game, play it for fun and get along with others

  15. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Can i talk shit too? Please please please please

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •