read. xD...

This is a discussion on read. xD... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am lookin for maybe 1 or 2 ppl to come to a server in usko with me all they ...
Page: 1

kdoyle32

i am lookin for maybe 1 or 2 ppl to come to a server in usko with me all they need is ventrilo,mic,msn and they dont have to worry about the lvling if we go to logos i will have my friend aoe shit for us, or olympia and i can log my friends priest and lvl the other people. im going dlw i will be playing rogue and i dont care what class you are i just want you to be on more than once every couple days. so basically i want someone to go dlw on logos or oly i think it would be fun. well if u want to add me my msn is [email protected]

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

i would like to but i suck at getting items:/

Banned

i wouldnt mind playing logos, i got a friend there 7x warrion

i got vent and all that stuff

dogdog

DurtyBP ([email protected]) is NOT TRUSTABLE

when playing my account he promised 5% exp per day before pking... first day he used 7 of each scrolls and lost over 100 NP...

DO NOT TRUST THIS ASSHOLE

kdoyle32

arlght i told you i needed to get used to the account and then i would repay u for the scrolls i used and the day that i wasnt home ( i cant help that i have a life) you changed pass cuz i used 7 scrolls 0o0o0o like 4 dollars if that i told you i would buy you a couple packs of each when i got paid stupid fuck i hope you die because this game shouldnt support arrogant pricks like you. and i am pretty fucking trustable i never scammed,hacked,stole anything from no one.

Banned

still plan on going to logos ? xD
    i really wanna start playing ko again

kdoyle32

yeah lol im recruitin atm.

Banned

think i can join ? lol

kdoyle32

yeah who ever wants to.