Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wacko:...
Page: 2

sexynoodles

:wacko:

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by :MOLDER:
    oh well lets say truth ...best reason to join r2d isnt csw,isnt pk or exp ...admit all u babas that best reason to join r2d is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... jejejejej!!!! *

<3 Molder !!
    best reason is that there are some of the best guys ingame i mean characterly best persosn

:MOLDER:

me me me me me me me !!

<3 !!

Champagne

now the best reason not to join is

i'm not in it :wub:

ok the reason might not be so good afterall h43r:

Originally posted by lotusflower
    Kloud maybe try make a real clan instead of makin clan with all high lvl np member
    Sorry we do it better except with less people.

Maybe next time you could call your orc connections the next time you want to ks some lvl 40 noobs. prick.

sneakys

gn guys ^_^

lotusflower

Originally posted by KlouD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KlouD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower
    Kloud maybe try make a real clan instead of makin clan with all high lvl np member

We want to have people who actually know how to pk.

As a matter of fact, on ares, lvl 72 and 400k nps is nothing.

last but not least, i have the castle, you dont, haha[/b]
    i heared u payed ppl from other clan to join us cus u knew we would attack funny shit

At least we didnt need 7-8 allied clans to keep castle

sexynoodles

fyi bighead, we are only allied with 3 other clans, deusmanus, inferno and radical.

since you guys can do it better with less people, how come we still own the castle?

you guys are welcome to pick a fight any time u want with us, starting from equal amount of people to prove your ridonculus bullshit :lol:

oh and p.s why would we wanna pay someone from any clan to lower themselves? hmm.... ^_^

Magicality

Originally posted by lotusflower
    i heared u payed ppl from other clan to join us cus u knew we would attack funny shit

Hi Mr. Hypocrite.

First of all, our CSW allies always have been Deus Manus, Radical & Inferno. It was like that from the first day and hasn't changed. Let's try to count those...1...2...3...including our clan...4!

Hmm ok, since that was so simple let's count who was defending it when we took it: Illuminati, Symbiosis, Dream, Les Dragons Pourpres...oh let's do the counting thing again... 1...2...3...oh...4! Same amount of allies!

So please stop talking shit about us having "tons of more allies then you".

Also, we never paid ANYONE to join our clan, now why would we do that! Do you have any idea how many good people we are turning down because our clan is full?

Last but not least, funny how you didn't reply to Warmens post. You really seem to think you are outright the best, coming to Dragon Tooth Commanders, starting to KS a bunch of lvl 40 newbies and then threatening to call ORCS (OH NOES!!!) on them because you get outdamaged. You, sir, are a disgrace!

Banned

Originally posted by Magicality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magicality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower

Hi Mr. Hypocrite.

First of all, our CSW allies always have been Deus Manus, Radical & Inferno. It was like that from the first day and hasn't changed. Let's try to count those...1...2...3...including our clan...4!

Hmm ok, since that was so simple let's count who was defending it when we took it: Illuminati, Symbiosis, Dream, Les Dragons Pourpres...oh let's do the counting thing again... 1...2...3...oh...4! Same amount of allies!

So please stop talking shit about us having "tons of more allies then you".

[/b]
    Do you remember seeing how many ppl from each clan were there that day the castle was taken? There was i'd say about 30ppl total to defend, that's 5 full parties, for those that are a little slow. Let's see, every CSW that you guys have defended, i have seen ATLEAST 2 full parties inside, and about 4-5 parties outside defending. It's not a matter of how many clans u have in the alliance to defend but how many ppl from each clan that show up. There was about 10-12 clans going for the castle the day that Illu had lost it. Now tell me would you rather have an 8-clan alliance where 30 ppl show up, or would u have a 5 clan alliance where 60 ppl show up?

/end_rant guys stfu he's posting about his clan recruiting. and yes, BeepBeepImaJeep and his little buddies are clan hoppers, they left us prolly cuz they didn't get any drops in the whole 2 days they were in our clan to go join r2d

They left your clan because you guys "suck" at pking.

Our clan took the castle stop crying about it.

Kranitnova

warmen were not even pking... in our clan lol, atm we're in xp/farm mode

u do know as i do that ur priorities in clan are diffrent from ours, but thats ok.
    But saying that we suck at pk hmm. Lets say when we were in pk mode (one month ago) u people were in our parties more then once, idont recalling u us noobs then when u made 8k nps in couple of scrolls...

I'll even say more i dont see skill in 6 warriors running up some orcs or tanking ob wiht two party healers / duffers backing them up -.-. We prefer do it otherweise but like i said before everyone plays like he wants.

We a group of players toghter for more then 2 years and we take pride in that, u take pride in holding the castle which is fine

and at lotus: u know u shouldnt listen to him to much -.- subtility isnt his best skill /ignore ok

peace out

sexynoodles

cut the bullshit, we say you suck, you say we got no skills, lets fight it out. prove us wrong, and we will prove you wrong about being able to do better with less people.

Kranitnova

or type or pking doestn fit in the clanarena we need space for it like isaid before if u pull out ur tanks ofc u gonna win but i dont see skill in there its more likely the best geared the more levels wins... and we all know who got best gear and levels

sexynoodles

then how do you wanna work this out, we are all ears. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4, w/e you want. completely naked, half naked, no jewelries. you name it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast