RebelOne

This is a discussion on RebelOne within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone. I'm looking for an english speaking clan on Edana. My character is a level 30 Sin...I'm usually on ...
Page: 1

ReBeL

Default RebelOne

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an english speaking clan on Edana. My character is a level 30 Sin...I'm usually on Server 1 but if it is packed, I'll move to server 3. I'm looking for some people I can chat with in-game and party with as well. I am not interested in leeching and all that, I like to do things on my own. Though tips and stuff do help. If anyone wants me in the clan, I am RebelOne on the game. Message me.

In R/L. I'm 26. American, Married, and have to kids. I just got out of the Army a year ago and spent a year in Iraq. No I live in Michigan. Any other info needed...just ask.

ReBeL

is there just not active clan here from edana? or am i just too low level? cause i posted this on a few fansites and havent gotten any replies on any.

Aqu

I think you're too low level probably