Reborn recruiting

This is a discussion on Reborn recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sweep of inactive players opened more than plenty of room for recruitment. Grade 1 English speaking clan, a bit smaller ...
Page: 1

Mord

Sweep of inactive players opened more than plenty of room for recruitment.
    Grade 1 English speaking clan, a bit smaller now because of the sweep :P Looking for active, mature, exp/pk/war/etc interested guys/gals. Allied with Phoenix Warlords.

Requirements:
    Lvl 65+
    English speaking
    Must be able to utilize TeamSpeak
    Europeans preferred, or anyone who can fit into the timezone of GMT+2 or so (you get the idea, if your evening is our morning, it won't do)

Mainly looking for warriors and priests, but can accept all classes at the moment.

If you're interested in joining, head on to the clan forum and apply. Or PM some of our members you see around.
    Reborn forum

~regards

P.S. No we are not a subclan or a "human branch" of the orc clan Reb0rN, neither are they to us. Who are they then? They are like a few weeks old clan with our name "borrowed" :angry:

Dendroid0s

They are all nice and friendly people. Bump for my old clan.

~Loki.

Mord

:wub: could have stayed that rogue and sold me warrior items, would have had 3 new bows lol.

Bump

Mord

bumpie

Mord

Up we go, need a couple of buffers.

Mord

Bump, still recruiting.

Mord

Hoping servers are back to at least more normal shape than they were before, so we could do something useful.

Back to recruiting, BUMP.

I'm a 65 priest. But I live in the US. But I have weird sleep habits so maybe it'll work. haha. I'll download TS too. =)

Mord

Drop a pm to Shareen, you will be surprised a bit :P

shareen? I tried searching for this person on the forums to leave a PM, but got nothing.

Mord

That's cuz I told you the ingame name