Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

RecognizeThis Recruiting Girakon (Orc)

This is a discussion on RecognizeThis Recruiting Girakon (Orc) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; indeed caro indeed :X...
Page: 4

indeed caro indeed :X

Niro

I feel the love :wub: but i just can&#39;t play KO anymore, not only because turks and K2 freak me out, but theres also the fact that i dont have time for it anymore work+<sed+bitches

what mark said its true, the strenght of RT didnt come from me, it came from the RT members, as stated in my signature :P
    I wish you guys the best, and im sure u will be right there at the top with such a great leaders as X and holychit, I couldnt have done what i did without them

bump for you guys[/b]

tssh hareth u gay piece of fuking shit putting <3 nota and jesse and leaving me out? gay shit!

btw good luck with the new guild

/MIGHTY WORRÍOR Niro :P

I would have liked to join if my char wasnt stuck ingame :angry:

RiseAgainst_

tssh hareth u gay piece of fuking shit putting <3 nota and jesse and leaving me out? gay shit!

btw good luck with the new guild

/MIGHTY WORRÍOR Niro :P[/b]
    This shit is old man its disbanded

This shit is old man its disbanded[/b]
    Sucks, Was just going to tell the BigWills Is a scammer.

Jonesy100

Hey its _Jonesy_ was in rt on cypher and in templarknights aswell on cypher/edana and now i have joined tk on graikon lvl 69 priest <<<<< munkie on graikon human side sharing the account with Fruz another ex rt member. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! SHOULD HAVE COME HUMAN CAUSE WE SUCK!!!!! except tk members.

DarK

I feel the love :wub: but i just can&#39;t play KO anymore, not only because turks and K2 freak me out, but theres also the fact that i dont have time for it anymore work+<sed+bitches

what mark said its true, the strenght of RT didnt come from me, it came from the RT members, as stated in my signature :P
    I wish you guys the best, and im sure u will be right there at the top with such a great leaders as X and holychit, I couldnt have done what i did without them

bump for you guys[/b]
    HARETH UR SIG SAYS : <3 jesse and nota

WHERES REWIND?

Havoc2

HolyChit, never thought i&#39;d see you again, I played Edana with you in TemplarKnights before you left for manes you gay. Unforgivable if you remember the name, playing as Havoc on Girakon. Goodluck to all of Recognize hope to see yall in CZ soon.

MrsNight

Holy Chit is the Chit!!!! :wub: :wub: I hope RT does well in Girakon. For those that don&#39;t know, TK got its start from being part of RT. Great bunch of guys...good luck to you all. BTW...did Skillz ever come back????

spam

RiseAgainst_

This shit is old man its disbanded[/b]
    U guys cant read.

Holy is in akara, same as me ^^

I LOVE POTATOS

Sep 20 2007, 11:12 AM

Not now. This is old. HI MRS!

Centurian

I was a nub on manes back when RT reigned supreme. We need an english speaking clan of that calibre back on there now. The turks have got that server stiched up now, F0under has everyone by the balls. Some of those old chars of RT still hold nation point symbols even with all the inactivity this year, I know Hareths still holds a bordered M and the new owner hardly pvps.

The memories I got of RT is Hareth yelling in the command chat

&#39;Everyone fucking attack&#39; :lol: &#39;Go to w1 fuck&#39; :lol:

Good luck guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234