Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RecognizeThis recruiting on Manes

This is a discussion on RecognizeThis recruiting on Manes within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Join the Force....
Page: 2

Reinhard

Join the Force.

Hareth

konan is already coming... you can guess the clan :lol:

orcs watch out... :P

Reinhard

Pro gamers FTW.

GoLD_Slash

i cant to suppose orcs pose i think humans defeat orcs in manes ^_^

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by GoLD_Slash
    i cant to suppose orcs pose i think humans defeat orcs in manes ^_^
    Human FTW

KrisTysonLegolas

BumponizeThis

h43r: checking sig really h43r:

Bigwill

You said there were going to be many big clans forming on the orc side, being who exactly? Im setting up a clan there also, ( check out www.knightonlineranking.tk) but i dont see how you can judge whether humans or orcs will 'own' :S

Hareth

Originally posted by Bigwill
    You said there were going to be many big clans forming on the orc side, being who exactly? Im setting up a clan there also, ( check out www.knightonlineranking.tk) but i dont see how you can judge whether humans or orcs will 'own' :S
    well about the orc clans i have gathered a very thrustworthy information... the sources are classified atm,and im too drunk to remember the names of the clans forming up (sorry)

About humans or orcs owning... well that will be seen soon in CZ B)... i can only hope for a fair play coming from our adversaries.

But i can promise this... RT will always offer a fair fight to everyone

Bigwill

Remedy told you, because i was chatting to him. lol. Basiclly im going orcs, and so remedy said he was going orcs too, i reply saying damn i want at least some competition, not that you'll be much... :P and so your going humans. should ne fun dude, im sure in due time we will be pure enemies in cz and csw.. hehe good luck

Apolon_

Will I hope your clan will be as good a you're saying becouse we were crazy bored with no good oponents CZ (respect to Sex4Fun best orc clan B) ). Anyway I'm looking forward to see what your and other clans can do Better oponent = much more fun there B)

SirKnight

Plz go Orc ^^ warrior with shells really ownz.. I wanna join orc plx

Bigwill

yup, it will be fun, but on knightonlineranking it looks as if there will be alot more orcs im not going to attempt to convince you i have a good clan, you can judge by either checking out our clan list or waiting for the server release..

Apolon_

Yea let action say for us h43r:

SirKnight

koranking down ?

Reinhard

We are going Human definitive. ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast