Recruiting Americans.

This is a discussion on Recruiting Americans. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im recruiting americans (its not that im racist or anything i just cant understand ppl with accents as well) will ...
Page: 1

Default Recruiting Americans.

im recruiting americans (its not that im racist or anything i just cant understand ppl with accents as well)

will bring up a ts this friday and anyone who wants to come can itll be for a group to stick with each other

basically we will be doing a melee clan so im lookin for all classes itd be a benefit to join me

prefer the ppl to have ts and a mic

lookin for a core group to decide clan name/cape color/symbol...i want to know the clan name/symbol before official so i can make a sig for us

p.s. this is mainly for ppl who havent started usko or are already in a private server

so basically returnees or new to ko

iTzBryan Senior Member

Didn't I just talk to you two days ago in teamspeak and you were planning to play with Arma? PACMAN Rippin me oOneptuneOo ZGangsta Bornkiller supersin akaragodoflife Smoothy Titania are all from USA with many others from Canada and across the pond - Everyone else in clan speaks English. No need to break up the few English players coming to the server.

I'm not breaking them up im recruiting the English players that aren't in a clan I think/hope I said that....lmao I didn't even put a server name in or anything im still joining you guys if josh says its ok lmao but I'm doing this for a whole different reason

what server lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    I'm not breaking them up im recruiting the English players that aren't in a clan I think/hope I said that....lmao I didn't even put a server name in or anything im still joining you guys if josh says its ok lmao but I'm doing this for a whole different reason

See he knows who the BOSS is BryanThePaladin

You still getting that priest?

Basically atm just looking for a group of Americans down for whatever usko private ko or anything