[Beramus] [Akatsuki] Recruiting members 70+ KARUS

This is a discussion on [Beramus] [Akatsuki] Recruiting members 70+ KARUS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With a 5 year of game experience, I've decided to make my own clan. Here are some rules to follow: ...
Page: 1

JohanLindeberg

With a 5 year of game experience, I've decided to make my own clan.

Here are some rules to follow:

No donation of national points unless you want to.

Ventrilo is an option if u wish to communicate with us. (We are atm 5 members)

Most of us are from sweden, so if you're from Europe it's a +, but others are welcome to join as well.

We do not accept players above the age of 15.

The purpose of the clan is to be active, so unless u planning to have vacation for an extent period please tell us before going inactive for a period of time.

Bosses are something we find pretty often since we're very active in search of em, we share them with the ones who participated.

Atm we need 60k more np for grade 2.. But we planning to pk a lot more this summer so grade 1 won't be an issue.

The clan is gna be very active specially now during the summer, if it goes well we might even survive the winter who knows ^^

We also demand you to be able to type in english for communication, nothing advanced just simpel english.

Most of us are mages, since we do exp A LOT on dk (thats another positive thing about this clan we exp A LOT), so if you are warrior in need of exp, this clan might not be the right selection for u.

So unless you dislike having a kickass summer I encourage you to join the Akatsuki family (ya that's right, we couldn't come up with anything better lol)

More rules are to come when we are settled and ready.

Send me pm with char name, class, region, lvl, nps, playtime (what time ur active or not).

JohanLindeberg

up

Ainelover

"We do not accept players above the age of 15."

Made me lol.

The king. Senior Member

"We do not accept players above the age of 15."

Made me lol.[/b]
    thats a joke or not?

thats a joke or not?[/b]
    I think they mean, under.

The king. Senior Member