recruiting on logos DLW ONLY

This is a discussion on recruiting on logos DLW ONLY within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WE ARE SEARCHING FOR 59's and below only we do not plan to go over 60 so dont join if ...
Page: 1

box4

Default recruiting on logos DLW ONLY

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR 59's and below only we do not plan to go over 60 so dont join if you dont want to stay 59

Logo's DCZ
    Wa are a human english speaking clan with mostly lvl 59's. We are very active in Adream and PK 90% of the time along with boss hunts. We use Ventrillo for talking durking PK/Boss runs (helps alot) We are looking for people in any class that are willing to be active. Mature people only (you know who you are ) Leave me a Message or a PM here or leave me a message in game; name: box4 or xTiNdaLLx ... thx guys and good hunting

tindall

up

tindall

B)

tindall

:wub:

zackchine

bump for boss hunter buddy <3 :wub:

tindall

fag

that lvls alot and speaks english ofc.

I am lvl 45 and my freind is lvl40 i think we got items dun need shit so just lemme know we r lvling for 59 first then might go 65

lemme know asap here or add me on msn :

[email protected]

tindall

Originally posted by TrailOfTears+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TrailOfTears)</div>
    that lvls alot and speaks english ofc. *

I am lvl 45 and my freind is lvl40 i think we got items dun need shit so just lemme know we r lvling for 59 first then might go 65[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-box4

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR 59's and below only we do not plan to go over 60 so dont join if you dont want to stay 59