Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Recruiting New Server DCZ clan- Defiance

This is a discussion on Recruiting New Server DCZ clan- Defiance within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill be recruiting for a full dcz clan for the new server whenever it's going to come out. We will ...
Page: 1

slaps

Ill be recruiting for a full dcz clan for the new server whenever it's going to come out. We will be allied with with Valor( 70+) as well. The clan name has yet to be decided. We will be strictly DCZ once you get 59 so basically pk pk pk. I dont expect people to be on 24/7 since this is dcz I have a life as well that's why im doing this. Were looking for experienced players we dont feel like teaching people how to pk as a team you should know how to.

Were looking to be the best DCZ and try to keep our np's up with 70+ clans which will be almost impossible but might as well try. The server is supposed to be coming out soon but sources can always be misleading. I'm just setting this up in advance just in case. We will be Elmorad as well, everyone seems to like Karus too much this provides more opposition.

Post an Application ON THE DCZ CLAN SECTION of Valor Forum at

http://z3.invisionfree.com/ValorClan/index.php?

-mario

Bump

Count me in

Siphen

Sounds interesting ^^ Check your pms.
    Free bump

oogleyboogley

sounds like a plan ive been playing USKO for about 3 years been in and out of private servers play ronark for almost a year and on cwest right now and yea im pretty good most likely i would sell my gbs on cwest and buy some on new server

Count me in [/b]
    Restless so we will meet again in same clan like i see ^^ (If this mister want my support cos ill play INT priest )

Ill be recruiting for a full dcz clan for the new server whenever it's going to come out. We will be allied with with Valor( 70+) as well. The clan name has yet to be decided. We will be strictly DCZ once you get 59 so basically pk pk pk. I dont expect people to be on 24/7 since this is dcz I have a life as well that's why im doing this. Were looking for experienced players we dont feel like teaching people how to pk as a team you should know how to.

Were looking to be the best DCZ and try to keep our np's up with 70+ clans which will be almost impossible but might as well try. The server is supposed to be coming out soon but sources can always be misleading. I'm just setting this up in advance just in case. We will be Elmorad as well, everyone seems to like Karus too much this provides more opposition.

If your lookin to join just post here some basic info here.

-mario[/b]
    maybe

slaps

maybe [/b]
    haha aight

if your thinking about joining pm me your msn too

homo

Ill join if you want...

oogleyboogley

yea i pmed u so yea server coming out in late april early may

BUMP PM-ed

Deadshot

I would like to join you guys I was gunna go 70+ but just dont have the time now with work and school. So im down for a dcz clan. Im a mage and I have been playing ko for like 3 years now I know how to play support and attack. I have ventrilo & mic.

slaps

homo[/b]
    thanks for the bump

and to all those that pmed me ill get on msn later today to add names, ive just been outta town a few days

What classes you need? Cos i can play most classes half decent ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast