Recuriting lvl 55+ ORC (ARES) DCZ CLAN

This is a discussion on Recuriting lvl 55+ ORC (ARES) DCZ CLAN within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recruting orc ares dcz clan, It's grade 1.. looking for 55 + members you must be active must speak english ...
Page: 1

SomethingSmellsFunny

Recruting orc ares dcz clan, It's grade 1.. looking for 55 + members

you must be active

must speak english

must use vent

pm me ingame at somethingsmellsfunny

or msn [email protected]

BUMP

SomethingSmellsFunny

zzzzzz Comeon.. Were recurting grade 1 clan gold capes... were looking for Priests, Mages mostly but any class is welcome thats 55+ were nice friendly people that just like to have fun.......

T__T

SomethingSmellsFunny

bump

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

bump for noobs <3

Trident

let me make it more specific . our clan is called SATAN1C, you&#39;ve probably seen it in the last few DLW as SomethingSmellsFunny is a commander. Our clan is the 2nd highest np holder for DCZ clans that is on orc side for the time being.

Were Lookin for Priests and Mages (urgent) Buffers are essential and needed but any other class is more then welcomed . Again Starting lvl for Priests is 55 we&#39;ll help as much as we can to get you to 58-59 but you need to put some effort of course. Duffers and healers are more then welcomed. Xp is not a problem at all we do it every day and will keep doing it until EVERY member is 58 at least. Thats for priests.

Mages- ANY MAGE IS NEEDED. wether your fire/ice/lr your welcomed. you must be 55 at least and ACTIVE i cant stress that point enough, we dont want a clan to die in the first week, we need dedicated members.

Sins/Warriors. Always room for the melees must be 55 though.

we do boss hunt and we try to keep them coming . Of course were not trying or saying we arethe best. my goal in this game is just have a good round of fun and find trust worthy friends i can call a core or family. Ive been in this game for roughly 3 years and i cant say im pro at all im more of ur average noobie but i dont have a problem with that.

We hope this clan can grow and stay alive for years to come

-SomethingSmellsFunny

Trident

o_O
    b
    u
    m
    p

Trident

bump still need priests/mages

bump for my noobies

Trident

ouuuu latino in the house xD get ur ass on msn sometimes foo
    bump

Indie

Hi, i&#39;m a lvl 57 priest i have done all of my quest ecxept hell hounds almost done btw, i have around 6 k np and i&#39;m buffer looking for clan pls, i use vent