At the moment the Ionia server is extremely one sided, the majority of the English community are veering towards the El Morad side due to the dominating clan that is Fatality. I think it is about time all the English Karus players got together and tried to use are strengths to mildly contend with the El Morad clans. This is my attempt is trying to call all English Karus players together to form hopefully a successful clan. So rather than all English players Nation transferring let’s see if we can even the spread somewhat

We are going to be called Relentless and have an extremely strong management team who are willing to be give time and effort to make this clan a success; they are very experienced managing successful clans in Diez, Manes and Girakon. At this moment in time we have gathered 15 willing members who will be active at all times and want to make this clan a triumph. We are not asking to be the best clan on the server, we are not asking to own the castle within the first week of being a clan we just want to prove to ourselves that the there is some hope for the Karus side and that hopefully we can get in the top 5 (for karus).

We are not bothered about having a massive clan but if the case may be we will start more than one clan, we just want to promote a close community where everyone gels together and ultimately will work well as a team.

Only apply if you’re willing to give Relentless 100% of your time and patience, we are not expecting greatness straight away, we are aiming to build up slowly, we want the right members.

To apply you need:
- Lvl 65+ (this is negotiable)
- Be able to use vent at all times, no pk without vent
- Be able to speak English
- Be willing to put your all into this clan

If this sounds interesting just send me a pm via the forums or try contact me ingame (Colesy) and we can try sort something out.

(At the moment we are short on mages, so any mage interested would be greatly appreciated, however we are currently recruiting all classes)