Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Request: to Gazza

This is a discussion on Request: to Gazza within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude just give back jo's items and apoligize to him, its lame. if u now give back and apoligize, u ...
Page: 1

DM:X

dude just give back jo's items and apoligize to him, its lame. if u now give back and apoligize, u can find any ppl to play with u. Otherwise none of ppl at KO4life will be buying ur items. and u wont be able to sell if u made new account cuz any1 who makes new accounts will get banned immediately buy section mods like xsherefx. and proxy specially. So u are trapped, u can give back items to him and earn ur honour back or just steal them and play on ur own.

thanks in advance

P.S. if u dont make the right decisions, consequences will follow. obsidian is a good m8 of mine. And i dont live far from u so...

was that the gazza frm rsm?

DM:X

yep

I had a clannie got a whole acc scammed by players of that clan too

TwistTheKnife

CORRECTION: Gazza was NOT in RsM because he didnt own a character. He used to play with some of our clannies on Myko and would come in our vent and hang out with us. Several people in the clan let them on there accounts, I myself let him on my account several times. However, I keep my items sealed, so I didn't run into any problems. And no Multi, we dont have scammers in our clan, you're just a jealous lil cunt because we kill all the eslant bosses after restart before you guys even find DF

Weird i always find boss after restart.. Maybe different R.. So could u explain what happend to mei30 acc? What i knw is tommy changed mei30 details and real user unable to log in anymore.. correct me if i am wrong..

upbeatz74

lol turtle i totally back what multi is saying.... i have SS's to prove that he was the last person to log on. its just funny that he thought he could be slick enough to pull it off but everyone knows everything already... and yes that person is from RsM.

U always behind me... Remember? hahahaha

thats just gay what you said there multi.. and thnx dmx.. hope he does give me the items back

Haha.. just bored.. bump..

upbeatz74

lol ya see i told you multi.... you're such a gay guy... now bend over

tommyleonghk

lol.... multifunction and protejay...u really dont know what happened did ya??

back to topic.... pls return obsidians items....

Dunno thats why wanna knw.. ^^

And prot STOP THE BEND OVER SHIT!!

killer2675

Weird i always find boss after restart.. Maybe different R.. So could u explain what happend to mei30 acc? What i knw is tommy changed mei30 details and real user unable to log in anymore.. correct me if i am wrong..[/b]

TOMMY DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT CHANGE THE INFO TO MEI30 that dumb ass kars fagget gave him bad name tommy is a gg a multi u can leave this fucking topic if ur just gonna flame u have no respect. u to protejay go damn cheap ass... u tell lies the turn around and get caught red handed....

lol turtle i totally back what multi is saying.... i have SS's to prove that he was the last person to log on. its just funny that he thought he could be slick enough to pull it off but everyone knows everything already... and yes that person is from RsM.[/b]
    sounds like some1 is pissy cuz he got cought talking shit behind some1s back and no gazza was not in RsM because he had no account,and if he did why was he trying to buy one ????dumb ass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast