Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Requesting lvl 70+ sin to play on

This is a discussion on Requesting lvl 70+ sin to play on within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Say bb to that account as well. What I do find funny, though is that you say you were banned ...
Page: 2

Say bb to that account as well. What I do find funny, though is that you say you were banned by me for what you said about my clan. Well here's a headsup. Unlike yourself, I actually have a head upon my shoulders that thinks before it speaks and acts. I wouldn't use my power of moderate authority on the forums to ban people with whom I have disagreements with, rather, I'd like to have a nice debate with them instead. No one should want to share with you, seeing as how you're the most deliberate asshole I've ever met, but that's alright because I know it's just a show for you to put on as a means of evading reality. I feel bad for you, don't get me wrong. I don't know what condition your family life was in when you were younger, but it is evident that there was no authority or love given to you. You're rude, you're inconsiderate, and you have no idea what limitations are. Grow up, get out, and learn that no one admires you for flaming every time you see some kindling.

p.s., evading a ban is a bannable offense. Hince why Shurt banned you and not myself (although I would have done it had I known you were performing such an offense =]). And if you don't believe me, then too bad.

Hey cutie Senior Member

can i um just say

PWNT

great he was flaming my trustability topic :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12