Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Respect @ New July Server Recruiting!!

This is a discussion on Respect @ New July Server Recruiting!! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good luck because im a human B)...
Page: 3

GoLD_Slash

good luck because im a human B)

Reinhard

Originally posted by Invictus
    Can I sign up as an int mage? ;o
    O.M.F.G dude ur sig scares the hella outa me

-------------

1 Question.... r u gonna leave Manes just the way like u leaved olympia?? cause its kinda not a good record for ppl to join... since u guys already leaved a lot of servers... maybe ppl shouldnt join.

Just a question, no flame intended.

ty.

SCS06470

Well actually dude i am leaving dies because i started KO a long time after dies had started. I was lvl 1 when there were ppl already lvl 70. On manes i plan to be one of the highest lvl players from the start. I want to own the cz and be the one who kills the first bosses. This is just why i am switching servers, but this is the only time i plan to do it.

happy_archer

Default hey me too

let me in the clan in manes to me and madrogue202 we always together we r going to be the one of the highest lvl too i am going to be a archer if u dont need one tell me what to be i will h43r: haha im a ninja

happy_archer

hey scs06470 tell them me and u we lvl and fight together

aryan

can i also join i am a paper rouge now archer in beramus (kauras) my hotmail is [email protected] add me if u all are iterested

happy_archer

add me at msn so we can talk a little more
    [email protected]

happy_archer

Originally posted by aryan
    can i also join i am a paper rouge now archer in beramus (kauras) my hotmail is [email protected] add me if u all are iterested
    i am karus too we will fight together

happy_archer

so who is the person that is starting this clan in manes?

happy_archer

hello?

happy_archer

i have a lvl 70 sin in dies phantom_rouge

Reinhard

I dont care if someone gets lvl 60 before me or a lot of ppl get lvl 60 before me... the only way that would get me pissed if those ppls were macroers. If legit ppl get lvl 60 before me ill be just happy that legit players beated some macro penissuckers out there.

ty.

I +1 myself.

SCS06470

lol dude i have to agree, but i want to be one of the 1st legit ppl to lvl 60. I dont wanna be some noob asking for them to lvl me. I want to be looked up to and envied by the ppl who come after me

iownyou

Accept me on msn

Papps

ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast