Revenge Recruiting [[New Server/Orc Side]]

This is a discussion on Revenge Recruiting [[New Server/Orc Side]] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We r an English Speaking Clan Looking for Members to join our clan .. Atm we r 3 Clans (2 ...
Page: 1

saca

We r an English Speaking Clan Looking for Members to join our clan ..
    Atm we r 3 Clans (2 GoodGun clan) we r trying to fill the new clan ..

We just made a new forum and we also 've a private section to make some fun/talks ..
    We r a organised clan if u r intersted and want a to be part of our Clan(s) Make a Appilication at Revenge Forum : www.goodgunz.co.nr I update Accounts every day so GOGO

We also Speak in Vent/TeamSpeak its up to the clan.. So it would be nice if u 've a Microfhone..
    If u dont .. Still on on Vent/Teamspeak to just listen if we r doing something important..

Best Regards and Questions r always welcome !

saca

If u r intersted feel free to add me on msn or leave a Reply on the forums ..

my msn is : [email protected]

Best Regards

saca

Bump for Appilications ^^

another new clan!!!!
    gl guys, more english speakers this server!!! might be 30% of english buddies ^_^

saca

:lol: Hope this server will be the most legit server ever in USKO history :P

But We r almost full we 've some spot Left so Gogo ^^ www.goodgunz.co.nr and make a Appilication :P

Best Regards

gonna be fun to play hope the clan will be suceed

MacedonianSlayer

another new clan!!!!
    gl guys, more english speakers this server!!! might be 30% of english buddies ^_^[/b]
    :angry: i wish we will be
    y knaw turkys best cantry kanka, every turko play ko ant we wil be 99%

ps. gl on new server

Hydr4

i r very frustraded by every r u put in every sentence

saca

till now i got Reasonable Applications for our clan .. Im not just adding every1 into it ..
    I only accept ppl that i think that they just dont quit afther couple of days..

They give a good Appilcation and till now every1 that is in my clan very good guy ..
    Most of them i ve Msn and also they r very helpfull .. We r not like See a guy /add clan ..

We need to 've some info about u first .. This is only to let u ppl out there know that we r not a noob clan we r very organised and helpfull .. we 've respect for other players and we play fair ..

Best Regards (our clan forum www.goodgunz.co.nr)

MrFalk

cant wait 2 kill u guys in cz XD gl with clan , its nice with english ppl XD