Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RevolutioN (human)

This is a discussion on RevolutioN (human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cassiba the leader is a bit inactive cause of work so here is a new post... You prolly have ritten ...
Page: 1

Banned

Cassiba the leader is a bit inactive cause of work so here is a new post...

You prolly have ritten the things he wanted to say at the his post so all i have to say is: We have a few spots left!

Here is all the info you need, what we can use.

go to www.revolutionclan.tk and ill make sure i read your aply's

9/9( B ) Priest -- 6/6Mage -- 9/10Warrior -- 11/11Rogue

Full for Rogue!
    Full for B Priest!
    Full for Int Priest!
    1 Slot for Warrior! ( OR ANY CLASS YOU WANT EXEPT INT PRIEST )

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I don't think Flamingo is in your clan, please double check with him. Up for some few baba's!

We know all ko4life accounts /names of those ppl but we wont say em ..We just learn the ko4life name to make sure they arent scammers..There's no reason to type it over here .

Banned

I don't think Flamingo is in your clan, please double check with him. Up for some few baba's![/b]

Ill try to contact him thnx

Stronger

im QuickBlades

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Tough you guys were full already?

WE CLOSING RECRUITS FOR TIME BEING COUSE OUR CLAN IS FULL!!

Banned

Tough you guys were full already?

WE CLOSING RECRUITS FOR TIME BEING COUSE OUR CLAN IS FULL!![/b]

like i said cassiba was inactive and 2-3 ppl wont go new server after a while , some friends of me. 1 will go but ill go superheroes cause no time to exp 70+ Thats how we got a few extra spots open.

For now we need 1 more int priest and 1 warrior or mage. and full

qreox

like i said cassiba was inactive and 2-3 ppl wont go new server after a while , some friends of me. 1 will go but ill go superheroes cause no time to exp 70+ Thats how we got a few extra spots open.

For now we need 1 more int priest and 1 warrior or mage. and full [/b]
    I'm not your friend

I'm not your friend [/b]
    true ..You are his girlfriend couse u are gay :/ ,.. Eh eh eh pfff.

xxcuajinaisxx

blanquita its a scammer. he scammed my acc on diez and since then he use my nick in every server he playes. btw i was blanquita diez ( hacked) by ur clanmate and olimpia.

Banned

blanquita its a scammer. he scammed my acc on diez and since then he use my nick in every server he playes. btw i was blanquita diez ( hacked) by ur clanmate and olimpia.[/b]
    i looked into it, is there any prove or something cause i cant kick him out of clan without any proof, maybe you just hate him and wanna get him kicked ( not saying you lieing )

xxcuajinaisxx

i looked into it, is there any prove or something cause i cant kick him out of clan without any proof, maybe you just hate him and wanna get him kicked ( not saying you lieing )[/b]
    he scammed my acc like 4 years ago. how can i have prove of 4 years ago. he is maquiavelus leader of piscosour of diez, i was blanquita his asis. i gave him my pass so he can help me while i was doing other things in real live. but he change my pass and mail. and he told me you didnt say you need help you gave me your acount for free and i couldnt do shit cuz i didnt know him in real live so i start playing in oly with same nick blanquita(old member of poison,eminent) he also hacked a lot of persons in diez. and he started playing with my priest in diez. then he used the same nick in some other servers like c-east.

he scammed my acc like 4 years ago. how can i have prove of 4 years ago. he is maquiavelus leader of piscosour of diez, i was blanquita his asis. i gave him my pass so he can help me while i was doing other things in real live. but he change my pass and mail. and he told me you didnt say you need help you gave me your acount for free and i couldnt do shit cuz i didnt know him in real live so i start playing in oly with same nick blanquita(old member of poison,eminent) he also hacked a lot of persons in diez. and he started playing with my priest in diez. then he used the same nick in some other servers like c-east.[/b]

Who fuking are you??? Lol here a lot people know me i play this game a lot ,lot time ,and never scam anyone .you are idiot? .

xxcuajinaisxx

so how did u get ur priest in diez? and that nick where it come from? scamming me. i still got ur msn [email protected] old msn. idk if u still using this one.

tu sabes que me hackeaste reconchatumadre no te hagas el pendejo. xq puedo traer gente a q postee aqui y termino de cagar tu reputacion de scammer.

sorry for my spanish

so how did u get ur priest in diez? and that nick where it come from? scamming me. i still got ur msn [email protected] old msn. idk if u still using this one.
    tu sabes que me hackeaste reconchatumadre no te hagas el pendejo. xq puedo traer gente a q postee aqui y termino de cagar tu reputacion de scammer.

sorry for my spanish[/b]

I dont talk with Idiots .Finish.

Quién xuxa seras rexuxatumadre.Trae a quien quieras y a tu mama tambien .Ya no te voy a responder mas.Pavo.

Sorry for spanish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast