Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:)

This is a discussion on RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly jared, don't get anymore people to hate u... i was nice to u, just cause some people don't like ...
Page: 5

honestly jared, don't get anymore people to hate u... i was nice to u, just cause some people don't like you from my clan and cause I rejected you, isn't a reason you should start talking shit about us... this is what they told me would happen, they said "watch him go on forums the next and start talking shit about valor"

and as for my clan being "turks"... they all actually came from this forum, meaning that the turkish IP is blocked here, so no[/b]
    Well i didnt like the turks shit..But he is right at a point..We are on when u are sleeping ( actually not really couse vacation soon and we gonna be on 24/7 but ya we are exp whore's .. Squally was 65lvl and i was 70 and in 30 days i got 78 20% and squally 76+ .. Is just crazy ..And imagin that happent to cwest and there u cant find exp always means we wasted lot of time to find 1 ..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well i didnt like the turks shit..But he is right at a point..We are on when u are sleeping ( actually not really couse vacation soon and we gonna be on 24/7 but ya we are exp whore's .. Squally was 65lvl and i was 70 and in 30 days i got 78 20% and squally 76+ .. Is just crazy ..And imagin that happent to cwest and there u cant find exp always means we wasted lot of time to find 1 .. [/b]
    All the accounts/players in my clan will be on for pretty much 24/7 cause some just play alot from us, and most of us have a couple sharers such as myself. And I've played on ChocolateChip on C-west, I've always seen you on when I'm, even though I am from Canada, but as I said it's really your choice, it would be fun for us if you went orc, but if not then we are looking forward to being on the same side.

All the accounts/players in my clan will be on for pretty much 24/7 cause some just play alot from us, and most of us have a couple sharers such as myself. And I've played on ChocolateChip on C-west, I've always seen you on when I'm, even though I am from Canada, but as I said it's really your choice, it would be fun for us if you went orc, but if not then we are looking forward to being on the same side.[/b]
    We will be in same side. Exept if u will go orc.. But be sure ..Shitloads of turks will go orcs.

qreox

All the accounts/players in my clan will be on for pretty much 24/7 cause some just play alot from us, and most of us have a couple sharers such as myself. And I've played on ChocolateChip on C-west, I've always seen you on when I'm, even though I am from Canada, but as I said it's really your choice, it would be fun for us if you went orc, but if not then we are looking forward to being on the same side.[/b]
    MMM,, Its our own decision you say but the only thing you are saying is GO ORC , GO ORC more competition, you act like it isnt our own decision but GL in the new server. Human FTW

We going humans .. End.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

OK

OK[/b]
    haha . Why dont u like that aq ? I told u turks going most at orc side so no worries :P .. Is better for us to got a nation with more english speaking noobs

I cant really understand why people are trying to force us orc side, if we wanna go human we go human, if we wanna go orc we go orc, we dont need people bitching at us 2 change.

So please cut the crap, we are human PERIOD, if you dont like it i guess thats your problems.

honestly jared, don't get anymore people to hate u... i was nice to u, just cause some people don't like you from my clan and cause I rejected you, isn't a reason you should start talking shit about us... this is what they told me would happen, they said "watch him go on forums the next and start talking shit about valor"

and as for my clan being "turks"... they all actually came from this forum, meaning that the turkish IP is blocked here, so no[/b]
    1 i was not calling ur clan turks... i was calling cassiba turks :P ... REad harder next time.... and im not talkign shit im jsut saying stop spamming there post about go orc .they pay for prem just like everone else they have the right to go any nation/sever they want ..they are organize and played human the sever before so y not stay human...? IMO (just like i told Blackii on MSN) u valor guys are banking on the fact that u guys are gunna runn this sever and about 5 clans english 10000 CLans turk and 100 458/(botting) /%50 exp SCusing mother fuckers- clans beg to differ.... so dont call for sunny side up .. cuzz those eggs havent hatched yet!..

P.S.S IMO ever since i vs'd u in cwest uve been nice to me.. maybe u realized that there are better mages out there than u?( not saying i am... just stating that u always say u the best mage to play this game ^^)

And if u want me to put up msn logs .. where u were telling me that u need a mage like me in clan i will

MMM,, Its our own decision you say but the only thing you are saying is GO ORC , GO ORC more competition, you act like it isnt our own decision but GL in the new server. Human FTW [/b]
    Yes I know it is all your decision, I was just saying so we could balance the nations out so it's not always 1 nation constantly winning war or something... but as I said, we don't know which clans are going, especially since 80% of the population are turks, for all we know there might be 20 good orc clan there

1 i was not calling ur clan turks... i was calling cassiba turks :P ... REad harder next time.... and im not talkign shit im jsut saying stop spamming there post about go orc .they pay for prem just like everone else they have the right to go any nation/sever they want ..they are organize and played human the sever before so y not stay human...? IMO (just like i told Blackii on MSN) u valor guys are banking on the fact that u guys are gunna runn this sever and about 5 clans english 10000 CLans turk and 100 458/(botting) /%50 exp SCusing mother fuckers- clans beg to differ.... so dont call for sunny side up .. cuzz those eggs havent hatched yet!..
    P.S.S IMO ever since i vs'd u in cwest uve been nice to me.. maybe u realized that there are better mages out there than u?( not saying i am... just stating that u always say u the best mage to play this game ^^)
    And if u want me to put up msn logs .. where u were telling me that u need a mage like me in clan i will[/b]
    Ok I guess I have misunderstood your post in a wrong way. We didn't say we are gonna run the server, but we know we will def in the top clans for sure, only time will tell.

Actually I counter that, as once you vsed me, after that on vent you were all nice to me. As any other people can tell you, I am probably the most egoish/flamer/asshole on the forums but it's different when u actually talk to me on vent or on msn. So once you vsed me you started acting all nice on vent, so I always return the favour to people like you, if you are nice, then I will be nice as well. It's not cause you beat me, cause I know I can easily rape you if we had even gear, as I said, I've never been beaten before with close levels or close gear, but seeing as I was spamming u high 300s and u were spamming me high 500s/low 600s... that shows how much you outgeared me. Anyways I really don't care anymore about me showing my mage skills or w'e I did before, when Fierce was going I was looking to be one of the top boardered stipend holders and a fire mage just to go around vsing people and posting SS of all the flamers that thought they could beat me... but things change, as now I'm a CL i won't care anything else but my clan.

As for your msn logs, you can go ahead and post, I wasn't the one to beg you to come, I rejected you the day after you posted your application(which I can show as well)... and it's not like I messaged you back, it was you that messaged me "how come you rejected me"... and as I said, I'm not an asshole except on these forums, I was nice to everyone that I rejected, cause it's always an easy put down, and I don't want any harsh feelings between me and the people I reject. Trust me you will see the mages on my clan list, and then you will be suprised by why I was so picky on picking mages... I knew that you would babashop = tanking more, but still not the right quality I need.

Yes I know it is all your decision, I was just saying so we could balance the nations out so it's not always 1 nation constantly winning war or something... but as I said, we don't know which clans are going, especially since 80% of the population are turks, for all we know there might be 20 good orc clan there
    Ok I guess I have misunderstood your post in a wrong way. We didn't say we are gonna run the server, but we know we will def in the top clans for sure, only time will tell.

Actually I counter that, as once you vsed me, after that on vent you were all nice to me. As any other people can tell you, I am probably the most egoish/flamer/asshole on the forums but it's different when u actually talk to me on vent or on msn. So once you vsed me you started acting all nice on vent, so I always return the favour to people like you, if you are nice, then I will be nice as well. It's not cause you beat me, cause I know I can easily rape you if we had even gear, as I said, I've never been beaten before with close levels or close gear, but seeing as I was spamming u high 300s and u were spamming me high 500s/low 600s... that shows how much you outgeared me. Anyways I really don't care anymore about me showing my mage skills or w'e I did before, when Fierce was going I was looking to be one of the top boardered stipend holders and a fire mage just to go around vsing people and posting SS of all the flamers that thought they could beat me... but things change, as now I'm a CL i won't care anything else but my clan.

As for your msn logs, you can go ahead and post, I wasn't the one to beg you to come, I rejected you the day after you posted your application(which I can show as well)... and it's not like I messaged you back, it was you that messaged me "how come you rejected me"... and as I said, I'm not an asshole except on these forums, I was nice to everyone that I rejected, cause it's always an easy put down, and I don't want any harsh feelings between me and the people I reject. Trust me you will see the mages on my clan list, and then you will be suprised by why I was so picky on picking mages... I knew that you would babashop = tanking more, but still not the right quality I need.[/b]

lol ask anyone i play with rofl ive never babashopped lol i dont even buy prem lmao i buy it with igc or clanies buy it 4 me
    and i told u i was going warrior like i always do in new server and u said no bro come as mage . need u to be a gg support mage like u are...
    btw how do i out gear u u were 79-fire dual roms with scorching+7 dual sse or some kinda ear hp/def

i was 77 fire elixer+8 dual Leg band dual LKP's lol now is this better gear or smarter gearing???? + u were paper i was complete mage lol i hade 2.2k hp base u were paper or T2 which means u hade the clear advantage in vs see u were most likely 255-230 mp / 100+hp like 120int max

ANd i was like 75hp 160 int 210mp(i never go over210mp) so lets not lie to ppl just because u think ur unbeatable lol .......
    ne ways im done here GL cassiba and ur clan hopefully this scrub will leave ur topic

Thanks ..And please there's no point to fight guys :P .. Just chill. .. La lalalalalala life is wonderfull bla bla

lol ask anyone i play with rofl ive never babashopped lol i dont even buy prem lmao i buy it with igc or clanies buy it 4 me
    and i told u i was going warrior like i always do in new server and u said no bro come as mage . need u to be a gg support mage like u are...
    btw how do i out gear u u were 79-fire dual roms with scorching+7 dual sse or some kinda ear hp/def

i was 77 fire elixer+8 dual Leg band dual LKP's lol now is this better gear or smarter gearing???? + u were paper i was complete mage lol i hade 2.2k hp base u were paper or T2 which means u hade the clear advantage in vs see u were most likely 255-230 mp / 100+hp like 120int max

ANd i was like 75hp 160 int 210mp(i never go over210mp) so lets not lie to ppl just because u think ur unbeatable lol .......
    ne ways im done here GL cassiba and ur clan hopefully this scrub will leave ur topic[/b]
    um I played on BeastInBed about 3 months ago and that time when I played it had elixir +7, glass belt, EP +0 and rest quest accesories, ask blacki or echo... he switched to that scorch/ROM/SSE build like 2-3 weeks after I left that account.... so meaning I had 2k hp base as I was complete mp build

Once again I'll repeat myself, I rejected you the day after you applied, and then you yourself messaged me on msn asking me why it happened... trust me I don't need you, just like I'm not even afraid to kick any of my top players that in the clan at the moment. As for your support mage skills, I've seen you play fire on C-west, which u were ok in, but never seen you support... but the mages that we have in the clan have played support for the past 3+ years, so you will see just how they are. GL with w'e clan ur going with, and give us a competition in cz.

As I said I'm done, you got rejected, tried to do it nicely, but you keep on blabing your mouth, so continue on.

um I played on BeastInBed about 3 months ago and that time when I played it had elixir +7, glass belt, EP +0 and rest quest accesories, ask blacki or echo... he switched to that scorch/ROM/SSE build like 2-3 weeks after I left that account.... so meaning I had 2k hp base as I was complete mp build

Once again I'll repeat myself, I rejected you the day after you applied, and then you yourself messaged me on msn asking me why it happened... trust me I don't need you, just like I'm not even afraid to kick any of my top players that in the clan at the moment. As for your support mage skills, I've seen you play fire on C-west, which u were ok in, but never seen you support... but the mages that we have in the clan have played support for the past 3+ years, so you will see just how they are. GL with w'e clan ur going with, and give us a competition in cz.

As I said I'm done, you got rejected, tried to do it nicely, but you keep on blabing your mouth, so continue on.[/b]
    lol im not leaving cwest lol i just want to fuck with ur forums y would i leave my 81 mage for a C-EAST all over again lol.... and wut top players Ash himself even said in jeff's topic that no real fierce members are going lol so i guess that includes u ?

Banned

GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS POST IS MADE FOR PPL WO WANNA JOIN OUR CLAN NOT FOR PPL WO WANNA FIGHT,
    go meet in moradon ares 1 and go vs with a lvl 1 char dont fight here ty