Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:)

This is a discussion on RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS POST IS MADE FOR PPL WO WANNA JOIN OUR CLAN NOT FOR PPL WO WANNA ...
Page: 6

GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS POST IS MADE FOR PPL WO WANNA JOIN OUR CLAN NOT FOR PPL WO WANNA FIGHT,
    go meet in moradon ares 1 and go vs with a lvl 1 char dont fight here ty[/b]
    +1

qreox

Keep in mind its a videogame

up:P We getting full anytime soon..Just some more rogues and mages needed .. And may we will accept 1-2 warriors ..

Banned

fucking noob valor this clan is 8 hours ahead of u in time zone doesnt matter wut nation they go

+ there fucking turk expers like squally they'll be fast lvlers and in different time so piss off its not like this sever is just for u or it would be named washed up fierce players server ! ^^[/b]

honestly jared, don't get anymore people to hate u... i was nice to u, just cause some people don't like you from my clan and cause I rejected you, isn't a reason you should start talking shit about us... this is what they told me would happen, they said "watch him go on forums the next and start talking shit about valor"

and as for my clan being "turks"... they all actually came from this forum, meaning that the turkish IP is blocked here, so no[/b]
    Aww someone got rejected, i can see why the e-rage

Who would take a douchebag into his clan anyway.

Aww someone got rejected, i can see why the e-rage

Who would take a douchebag into his clan anyway.[/b]
    Why u keep trying to get the flame on aq..Just forgot about what jared and others said ..Is a clan recruit topic..If u wanna fight just go somewhere else..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Cassiba, is Jared in your clan?

Cassiba, is Jared in your clan?[/b]
    Nop .. I wont say more. If u wanna learn more about the reason he isnt u have to get me in a convo on msn or in pm at ko4life .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Nop .. I wont say more. If u wanna learn more about the reason he isnt u have to get me in a convo on msn or in pm at ko4life .[/b]
    Sorry, I just asked cause I didn't read your topic mate. Jared is literally, THE only person I will mention out of anyone I have ever met in C-West for you or anyone, to avoid. I promise you, he will only cause negativity to your clan members that fucking immature retard.

Another question, ehh.. Why are you guys human? Should think more about it I think, especially if you have no alliances with Valor (I can obviously tell due to some flames I see you guys getting )
    MSN me if you don&#39;t want me to post thiss!! <3 free bump

qreox

Why you guys are human its just a stupid question man, We like human same like you but I think I said enough about it its just our decision.
    If you don&#39;t accept it its your problem but I think we said enough about it.
    <3 Valor clan <3 danny

qreox

go orc ...[/b]
    go orc[/b]
    Go orc
    wut do u not understand
    less competition for bosses (better for u)[/b]
    I rather have competition from a english clan then a turkish clan so gogo orc [/b]

Little archer Senior Member

up

Sorry, I just asked cause I didn&#39;t read your topic mate. Jared is literally, THE only person I will mention out of anyone I have ever met in C-West for you or anyone, to avoid. I promise you, he will only cause negativity to your clan members that fucking immature retard.

Another question, ehh.. Why are you guys human? Should think more about it I think, especially if you have no alliances with Valor (I can obviously tell due to some flames I see you guys getting )
    MSN me if you don&#39;t want me to post thiss!! <3 free bump[/b]
    About jared i know . About orcs no way .. Ty for free bumps <3

NOS

humans ftw

humans ftw[/b]
    Ofc <3

You guys are goin&#39; down xD honestly though you guys will probably have a lot more people than us, but it should be fun. Just hope that there&#39;s a balance of good orcs and humans :P

good luck tho. =D

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast