Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

aCrucialDetail recruiting - DCZ/DLW Diez G1

This is a discussion on aCrucialDetail recruiting - DCZ/DLW Diez G1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aCD (Human/Diez/G1) is recruiting for DLW and DCZ only. I am looking for mages (preferably INT/crimson build or paper mages ...
Page: 1

Gate7

Default aCrucialDetail recruiting - DCZ/DLW Diez G1

aCD (Human/Diez/G1) is recruiting for DLW and DCZ only.

I am looking for mages (preferably INT/crimson build or paper mages with high AC), Priests (as long as you know how to heal and cure and are willing to spend mp pots you will be fine), a warrior and an archer.

I will consider sins too but at 55+ only. For all others the requirements are 50+, english speaking, vent with mic, use of scrolls when necessary (I will hardly ever add buffers to party in war from seeking). Decent equipment is a requirement. Do not expect the clan to outfit your character. For warriors, mages and priests, some help with lvling could be provided if necessary.

The clan makes regular runs in DCZ for pk (usually ends up in camping the orc base) and boss hunting (no1 has managed to ks my Sama yet) and commands as many DLWs (we especially love 2 out of 2 warders) as time allows. We are an international clan so attendance varies with timezones.

If you don't know who we are and have never seen the blue cape with the white tree then you probably don't need to apply h43r:

Smurfs

You added a buffer yesterday :wub: :wub:

Yay for goodguns

Gate7

Yeah but you are supposed to be the ally clan :-P

Gate7

hump

lol

Smurfs

<_<

Default Re: aCrucialDetail recruiting - DCZ/DLW Diez

Originally posted by Gate7
    aCD (Human/Diez/G2) is recruiting for DLW and DCZ only.

Priests (as long as you know how to heal and cure and are willing to spend mp pots you will be fine)

For all others the requirements are 50+, english speaking, vent with mic, use of scrolls when necessary (I will hardly ever add buffers to party in war from seeking). Decent equipment is a requirement. Do not expect the clan to outfit your character. For warriors, mages and priests, some help with lvling could be provided if necessary.

The clan makes regular runs in DCZ for pk (usually ends up in camping the orc base) and boss hunting (no1 has managed to ks my Sama yet) and commands as many DLWs (we especially love 2 out of 2 warders) as time allows. We are an international clan so attendance varies with timezones.
    Lvl 54 Chitin Priest (IGN: Darc_Lotus), Buff/heal (Non prem h43r: ), have my own equipment, and have pked with at least one member of the clan. No vent tho. I can only go on Friday~Sunday. Acceptable? :wub:

Kiler666

gl u must have already strong clan.
    in a week or two we propably meet in dcz ... 53.75%

Smurfs

you were there today kiler didnt get a chance to fight since orcs were cooped up at ob

Kiler666

it was my first 30 min pissing of trip
    i need be 59 with party .... not 52 alone running .... mass humans there are .... they r 24/7 camping orc base ??

Smurfs

camping maybe 50% of the time..usually later in the day like past 5-6EST. Haven't seen orc camping of hb for a long time <_<

Originally posted by Kiler666
    Ty :wub:

I am looking forward to it .. I am almost done with lvl-ing, 58
    Erida is 57, but Gate mostly plays a lvl 59 warrior in DCZ. I am sure he would bring Erida in for you though.

Orc side has too many noob sins (usually in packs of 6 spiking all together because they can do nothing in smaller numbers), very few good warriors. I have only seen 1-2 good mages.
    Yes, orcs are very often closed in orc base, at least when I am on.
    But I have found that one strong party can actually change things in DCZ dramatically, so lvl asap, come on in and maybe you can get orcs out of the base :P

PS: Possibly the situation is same on human side.. judging from one party I have been to from seeking. Rogues would not wolf or swift (scrolls ftw), priests would not cure, (although they did heal every now and then) and the crimson mage who was the leader (and died to the averages sin combo everytime-was he wearing crimsons +1?) would tp the priests and rogues to hb when he got killed and left us to camp ob without priests.

Shadow_flame

Originally posted by Kiler666
    ^_^ +1 (got my beating i think from you guys before i lvled)

Aba

:wub: sounds like gg humans

Gate7

come on ppl there must be a few more decent DCZ chars out there who want a good clan :-)

Need to get to know each other before Kiler666 comes in dcz :-)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast