Ronark Karus Seeking Clan

This is a discussion on Ronark Karus Seeking Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello i am a lvl 62 orc mage on server ronark, Things i offer to the clan is my personallity ...
Page: 1

Hello i am a lvl 62 orc mage on server ronark, Things i offer to the clan is my personallity im pretty funny and get alot of laughs i really bring alot of life to a clan. im also a very serious ko player i lvl quite a bit mostly solo but would like to hook up with a clan and do the clan thing for a bit. looking for english players only and a serious clan meaning must be a 60+ clan because i dont feel like dealing with noobish drama. one good reason i should be in your clan is because i have great communication. and i also rent a vent server and pay once a month for it and i bring that along with me to the clan so that it may bring much more fun and communication when it comes to pking and lvling and boss hunting.

Char: Mage (Paper Flame For Lvling Purposes Atm But Will Be Tank Mage And Have Items)
    Level: 62.
    In-Game Name: Pm me i will tell you
    My A/S/L: 20/m/Usa(Oregon)

if i seem appealing to any clan let me know through a pm im looking for mature serious people only.

bump