Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

(Ronark) Level 75 Archer / Need Long Term Sharer

This is a discussion on (Ronark) Level 75 Archer / Need Long Term Sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no not gay. another sharer decided to quit this game Everyone who plays my account quits this game With that ...
Page: 3

Babiesforlunch

no not gay. another sharer decided to quit this game Everyone who plays my account quits this game

With that said. Want to quit? Love xping for hours? Want to kill people? Waste your life on my account

you can reach me at [email protected]

Long Term Sharer preferrably in the -5GMT.

MUST HAVE ARCHER EXPERIENCE

Seekor

Hey been trying to get a hold of you im [email protected]

have archer experience can play 4-5 hours a day of straight exp

have ventrillo and teamspeak

I am from Michigan and i am on the eastern timezone please send me a message on msn or pm me here.

my screen name is Xs2

J

I can give it a shot, I've been bored to death lately and archers are one of my favorite classes to play.

One flaw is that I'm PST, so...

If your interested, [email protected]

disrespect

spank the monkey?[/b]
    monk the spanky?

ZumieZ

Im from jersey i thought of getting back to the game , Xp/Pk/Farming/Clan Support , if ur in the area ill be happy to be a "long term sharer" , But i wanna stay in touch no matter what
    i work thursday and friday so im basically not online at all these 2 days , i dont have a great experience as an archer im a good assassin , i think i cna handle an archer ;D

disrespect

Im from jersey i thought of getting back to the game , Xp/Pk/Farming/Clan Support , if ur in the area ill be happy to be a "long term sharer" , But i wanna stay in touch no matter what
    i work thursday and friday so im basically not online at all these 2 days , i dont have a great experience as an archer im a good assassin , i think i cna handle an archer ;D[/b]
    It's easy, especially now when he got helenid +8 a.q :|

Babiesforlunch

It's easy, especially now when he got helenid +8 a.q :|[/b]
    :P way too easy. Sorry guys a clannie of mine decided to quit his dcz char and combine his items onto my char. Thank you everyone for your interest. This topic can be closed

CruelDestiny

Babies...

Sorry then we didn't get used to ourselfs. I tried to lvl your archer as much as possible , but because of timezone it was really diffcult. And yet i didn't quit , it's just only cause of this new patch that woudn't allow me to play on your account.

But still thanks for trust and a good luck with going up to 80+. And send mine regards to Mark.

Take care dude,
    Raga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123