{Ronark|Orc} Dreamerz is Recruiting

This is a discussion on {Ronark|Orc} Dreamerz is Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are small group of friends, looking to expand a little bit. We Seek 1 more warrior, 2 more mages, ...
Page: 1

D3M0NS1D3

We are small group of friends, looking to expand a little bit. We Seek 1 more warrior, 2 more mages, and 1 more priest, maybe 1-2 more sins, we are english clan, with a few turkish players, who speak better then average english. We have ventrio, and everything needed to make lvl'n and pk faster and better.

Working well with others is a must, no racism pls(IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED)

IF interested pls pm Demonisha(Asst), Kutai(Asst), Bogey/Ashez(Leader)

D3M0NS1D3

up

UNL34SH3D

this dlw clan or what? maybe i join for fun... my preist is lvl 55 and it is full heal.. i like to pk in ardream with it..so if u are dlw clan this preist will come in handy ^^

D3M0NS1D3

must say no, senior, you seem to play both sides. not interested in that, want main chars in this clan, not ardream chars. we are staying ardream long enough to get everyone somewhat equipped for the long road to 70

D3M0NS1D3

Dreamerz Has Merged With Hyperion, Forum Moderators Are Welcome to Delete this topic, if they so choose too. ty