so is there any english speaking clan?

This is a discussion on so is there any english speaking clan? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 Priests are looking for ANY english speaking clan. We got platinums and catching up slowly cose started with big ...
Page: 1

2 Priests are looking for ANY english speaking clan. We got platinums and catching up slowly cose started with big delay, atm 5x lvls

Pm Makler or Freestyler or here @ forum

Greetings!

Banned

dcz, rlb, or 70+?

Only GG english speaking clans that I know of are SuperHeros in Ardream, and Fatality 70+. PM SuperDonky in-game (BlackBreed) for SuperHeros, and tHeUnBeaTaBle(ko4life) for Fatality.

We are going 70+ ofc

rlb is cz to 69lvl right? (was offline for 1 year so im not sure if thats what I guess it is), if im right, why they didnt make it to 70lvl, that would be like in old KE...

a

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

We are going 70+ ofc

rlb is cz to 69lvl right? (was offline for 1 year so im not sure if thats what I guess it is), if im right, why they didnt make it to 70lvl, that would be like in old KE...[/b]
    yaa RLB stands for Ronark Land Base

BiszeK!

yo free :]

raiderrom

2 Priests are looking for ANY english speaking clan. We got platinums and catching up slowly cose started with big delay, atm 5x lvls

Pm Makler or Freestyler or here @ forum

Greetings![/b]
    me and will are about to merge clans
    and start with1 main and eventualy go into 2 mains
    gona xp like crazy ofc
    msg me for my msn if ur interested or wana know more

holmzi

hey free, what nation are ya sorry?

and me freaky and other pathos/bera players have a clan here... Exilium, not 100% sure if space at moment but keep us in mind

Omfg u guys are coming back . Its k22k/FrozenFear from akara . I am currently RedRum in this server, pm me ingame, long time no talk. And im in Fatality.

BiszeK!

Hi Didinino ! you are not answering me on msn !

yo free :][/b]
    heja banana ~~

hey free, what nation are ya sorry?

and me freaky and other pathos/bera players have a clan here... Exilium, not 100% sure if space at moment but keep us in mind [/b]
    We&#39;re human too, whats ur ign? <3

Omfg u guys are coming back smile.gif. Its k22k/FrozenFear from akara smile.gif. I am currently RedRum in this server, pm me ingame, long time no talk. And im in Fatality.[/b]
    good to see you here ^^

Still clanless btw! a.q - new names "Minus" and "Minus2" ~~ Anyone PM and talk to me, im sick of talking with Makler :<

You can check out GS. Our recruitment post -------> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=285914

DontTouchOrDie

freestyler holmzi and makler welcome back( DontTouchOrDie [POSITIVE] ) im also looking for clan 2 ... im still level 67 need to enter fatality...