Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Rush Recruiting Mages + Priests

This is a discussion on Rush Recruiting Mages + Priests within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Confirmed Virgin.[/b] trust me its hard to be virgin where i come from, right steve weather im a virgin or ...
Page: 4

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Confirmed Virgin.[/b]
    trust me its hard to be virgin where i come from, right steve
    weather im a virgin or not, well thats for me to know and you to find out, if u realy care that much i certainly hope not

Red

Oh so you are 12? GTFO tard[/b]
    either english is not your first language (hopefully) or your just an idiot.

As to the 'gtfo' comment, your in our recruitment thread you little homo.

And a kid named red wanting to know who's a virgin or not, like i said, go get laid by your daddy at least its something right?

Fruk you're AUTASTIC!

Red

And a kid named red wanting to know who's a virgin or not, like i said, go get laid by your daddy at least its something right?[/b]
    jesus. your reading comprehension is horrid. when did i say i wanted to know he was a virgin? lol. he talked about hot bitches in his continent. i said im sure he gets tons of them and replied with nothing about that topic. so i assumed he doesn't get a lot of women.

hope that clears things up for your illiterate ass.

and please continue with the daddy ass pounding thing. its really clever and im sure everyone reading it is enjoying it immensely.

jesus. your reading comprehension is horrid. when did i say i wanted to know he was a virgin? lol. he talked about hot bitches in his continent. i said im sure he gets tons of them and replied with nothing about that topic. so i assumed he doesn't get a lot of women.

and please continue with the daddy ass pounding thing. its really clever and im sure everyone reading it is enjoying it immensely.[/b]
    +1

and please continue with the daddy ass pounding thing. its really clever and im sure everyone reading it is enjoying it immensely.[/b]
    Too many big words retard Frukwan wont get a shit about what youre saying lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234