Seal/Unseal Only For Gold Premium

This is a discussion on Seal/Unseal Only For Gold Premium within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think all forms of Premium users should be able to seal/unseal items, Alot of people cannot afford to buy ...
Page: 1

D3M0NS1D3

Arrow

I think all forms of Premium users should be able to seal/unseal items, Alot of people cannot afford to buy any better premiums, sad to say I am one of them now, for a bit atleast.. I feel its saying that k2 will not protect every form of premium user, only the ones who buy gold premium.

This is My IN-GAME request.

this is an unofficial KO forum. no gm's read this so posting this is completely useless here. post here http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en/index.php and maybe a gm will look at it. but considering it's k2 i doubt they'll allow seal/unseal for bronze/silver prem since they want money :P

Roberto

Well if you want your items to be safe pay gold, yup its to much money to pay for game, but well pay 1 time seal items and pay second time gold when you want to unseal them,and sleep nice.
    k2 are smart when they need to take our money,dont forget that!