Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

InHumans

This is a discussion on InHumans within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hola, InHumans es un clan latino aliado con InmortalWarriors otro clan latino, actualmente estamos reclutando gente que hable y escriba ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Red face

Hola,

InHumans es un clan latino aliado con InmortalWarriors otro clan latino, actualmente estamos reclutando gente que hable y escriba español de todas las clases nivel 70+, a continuacion pondre el nombre de el lider y asistentes del clan para que nos contacten muchas gracias

Lider : BlackBolt
    Asistentes : Diosa_del_fuego / el_monz_mago

Datos necesarios :

Nombre del personaje:
    Nivel del personaje:
    Clase del personaje:
    Tienes microfono?:
    Usas skype?:
    Eres un jugador activo?:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

english forum you shitface

Amgm1

english forum you shitface[/b]
    fuk u idiot

ImSoDemon

Lol mi nigga.

sum1 got an anger management problem..

Personal Message
    Amgm1

View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts mother fuker, Yesterday, 02:23 PM

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 10,008

fuk u noob of shit if i want write in spanish isnt your problem mother fuker

Amgm1

go and cry with your mom dont write here noob

huh, he was swearing me on kodb forum over a month cause i said something bad about his " clan " but rlly dude, you rlly dont know where is bottom line to stop ur cursing...

Amgm1

u dont understand nothing if i write in spanish for ppl that know this languaje, but no always a stupid write a bad word, i dont support ppl that dont respeat me, he can write me and ask me can u translate in english? and i dont have problem of make that, but no he write me "english forum shitface", i see other ppl writting in other languaje and i dont see bad words there, i hate this type of ppl same that u that talk over ppl that dont know without prove of nothing i tell u put your topic and prove me that im buy items chars with USD im waiting for laught

u dont understand nothing if i write in spanish is for ppl that know this languaje but no always a stupid write here with a bad word, i dont support nothing of ppl that dont respeat me he can write can u translate in english and i dont have problem of make that[/b]

Calmense las aguas....

Like these ppl said this is an international forum which official language is english so if u want ppl to reply you in spanish, this aint the right place

you can go www.bloodzone.net there u can advertise your clan with no problem

u dont understand nothing if i write in spanish for ppl that know this languaje, but no always a stupid write a bad word, i dont support ppl that dont respeat me, he can write me and ask me can u translate in english? and i dont have problem of make that, but no he write me "english forum shitface", i see other ppl writting in other languaje and i dont see bad words there, i hate this type of ppl same that u that talk over ppl that dont know without prove of nothing i tell u put your topic and prove me that im buy items chars with USD im waiting for laught[/b]
    I think ur just mad cus youcant speak fluent english..

People got banned for not speaking english before so you should take it as a warn not as a flame

Amgm1

I think ur just mad cus youcant speak fluent english..

People got banned for not speaking english before so you should take it as a warn not as a flame[/b]
    stop of write here idiot

stop of write here idiot[/b]
    make me

flameinesss

to the topic opener:should have found a spanish-english speaker and have them translate it for u then copy/paste. i'd think it would be easier than coming here and risk getting flamed(done) and warned or banned by admin(possibility)

edit ur main topic so wit english version from josri =]

Amgm1

flameinesss

to the topic opener:should have found a spanish-english speaker and have them translate it for u then copy/paste. i'd think it would be easier than coming here and risk getting flamed(done) and warned or banned by admin(possibility)

edit ur main topic so wit english version from josri =][/b]
    sorry but he have to use a dictionary because i dont want edit nothing for this moron

Banned

make me[/b]
    That was funny lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast