IONIA,Need a sharer from USA or similiar time zone

This is a discussion on IONIA,Need a sharer from USA or similiar time zone within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for a sharer from USA or similiar time zone.I am from central Europe time zone,gmt+1 i think ...
Page: 1

I am looking for a sharer from USA or similiar time zone.I am from central Europe time zone,gmt+1 i think and need some1 to play while i sleep...
    What i want is some1 to be active and skilled player.In few hours i will get lvl 80,still i need to collect items for lvl 80 so no hell balde atm.
    I need from u to be active to help clan in every call and mostly to pk,i prefer if u can buy ur own scrolls coz i will provide pots and 1 of the the best geared warrior on the server.

BUMP for my account

anyway must be a SKILLED warrior guys and need to have vouchers!

TheRealPimp

Id like to play you warr, Im VERY skilled ive proven my skills in many private servers as a warrior...Im not goingt o go into that if ur interested im in US time zone exactly Eastern time im from New york... Ill be helping out buying scrolls from power up if u want. i work as a bartender assist so i wont be able to play 3 nights a week... You wont be disappointed from my Pking i guarantee you that. Ive been out of KO for about a Full year...But i still got skills

im very experienced with warrior! i can get 100k NP's in 1 hr!!!!! and 100mil exp in 30 mins!!!1

pick me!!

im very experienced with warrior! i can get 100k NP's in 1 hr!!!!! and 100mil exp in 30 mins!!!1

pick me!![/b]
    lol...

b
    u
    m
    p

Hey, I'm interested in playing your warrior ^^. I am gmt -5 but I am awake almost 18 hours a day so I can still play as you sleep. I am experienced as warrior and can help with clan events and such, and I do know most of the clan (fatality), will use ventrillo, etc. Although I am unable to provide my own scrolls, I will pk on buffs if necessary. or your scrolls ( with permission of course), Pm me for more information. (: