Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Seeking Replacement to Help Cerote..

This is a discussion on Seeking Replacement to Help Cerote.. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I really don't wana play K.O. no more I been playing for like 4-5 years now.. so I want ...
Page: 1

Well I really don't wana play K.O. no more I been playing for like 4-5 years now.. so I want to quit and move on now it's not fun anymore so I Need someone who can take my spot and help Cerote on lvl'n pk'n clan business etc..

ok let's get down to business-

-Must be from the USA
    -Must be 18+ don't want any immature punks so don't bother pm'n me if u got an Ego the size of a mountain
    -Must be Active for Restart's and Bosses
    -Must HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF LEADING A CLAN
    -Must have good skill's in calming people down(clan chat, etc etc)
    -Must Exp ofc need to get that high lvl :P
    -Must Pass Fr4nkie's Ip Check

mm that's it if i think about anything else i'll edit it

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Well I really don't wana play K.O. no more I been playing for like 4-5 years now.. so I want to quit and move on now it's not fun anymore so I Need someone who can take my spot and help Cerote on lvl'n pk'n clan business etc..

ok let's get down to business-

-Must be from the USA
    -Must be 18+ don't want any immature punks so don't bother pm'n me if u got an Ego the size of a mountain
    -Must be Active for Restart's and Bosses
    -Must HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF LEADING A CLAN
    -Must have good skill's in calming people down(clan chat, etc etc)
    -Must Exp ofc need to get that high lvl :P

mm that's it if i think about anything else i'll edit it[/b]
    No te vayas chavo

Banned

bump

peinlich

bump for GG...

btw carlos im almost 70....i want vs ... so dont quit^^

oke =o Bump

GOODYEAR

i can help u out with xping, i got experience into warrior, u can watch my pk movie, if is the cerote from Beramus he may know me ( MrSexyTanker ) i got to play the game for more than 3 years, i also can buy Gold prem and bring my own scroll, i can get voucher but on Koranking forum, i stopped to play for like 3 month and i wanna play back again as a warrior. i can give u my email adress if u want more info about me or anything, i'm also from Canada so i can be on carnac-west.

dirtyroy

i can help u out with xping, i got experience into warrior, u can watch my pk movie, if is the cerote from Beramus he may know me ( MrSexyTanker ) i got to play the game for more than 3 years, i also can buy Gold prem and bring my own scroll, i can get voucher but on Koranking forum, i stopped to play for like 3 month and i wanna play back again as a warrior. i can give u my email adress if u want more info about me or anything, i'm also from Canada so i can be on carnac-west.[/b]

hey sexy ofc i remember you , but i think there may be a problem with the ip address

i can help u out with xping, i got experience into warrior, u can watch my pk movie, if is the cerote from Beramus he may know me ( MrSexyTanker ) i got to play the game for more than 3 years, i also can buy Gold prem and bring my own scroll, i can get voucher but on Koranking forum, i stopped to play for like 3 month and i wanna play back again as a warrior. i can give u my email adress if u want more info about me or anything, i'm also from Canada so i can be on carnac-west.[/b]
    yes it's cerote from beramus and if he knows u then give him a pm he might be interested ,got to go can't reply going on a plane for like 12-14 hours :/

I think i got what it takes! but.. i drink alot is that a problem?

Carlos come play WoW

btw gl Cerote

No te vayas chavo [/b]
    english pls, up for gg

manveerj

up up nd away h34r:

GOODYEAR

hey sexy ofc i remember you , but i think there may be a problem with the ip address[/b]

sup? that suck te IP adress i would really help u out

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well if some1 wanna share with him and u arent us why u dont use a VPN? its easy to use h34r:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast