Revelation on Ionia - Human SIDE

This is a discussion on Revelation on Ionia - Human SIDE within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Revelation is a super clan! I'm new leader, as of course, seeking two ...
Page: 1

aqturk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revelation is a super clan! I'm new leader, as of course, seeking two good secksi personalities in applying for assistant job!

Here's the deal..

You must be on MSN, that's all. Yep that's right, kids..Let's GET READY TO XP!!!!

Level Requirements: 60+ mastered class in Eslante for exp.

Clan requirements: No shouting more than 2 lines. No foul language, no remarks of any one's mother. Always have fun and we're always gonna be full on XP but I will promise you my spot, Yes that's right kids. My spot for leader to make a new party and you stick with the party I made as I will create the 2nd new partyahh.

I am Adept...Level 64, 59%

You can contact me through the following as I will update this thread often for recruitment and seeking new help for the new clan in Ionia - Human SIDE Revelation...so hit me on this following contacts:

[email protected]
    Adept - In-game nick Server 1 USKO Ionia
    Alekos - AIM Screen name

aqturk

Our clan symbol:

lol

lol[/b]
    +1 fucking noob wannabes