Seeking Clan

This is a discussion on Seeking Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Name: Ian Age: 18 Gamertag: OnlyAMan Class: Int BP Level: 18 Premium: Upon Clan invitation i will get Platinum Time ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Name: Ian

Gamertag: OnlyAMan

Class: Int BP

Level: 18

Premium: Upon Clan invitation i will get Platinum

Time Zone: GMT - 8 (Pacific)

Availability: 2-4 Hours per day. I can do more if it's needed for a raid or something like that.

Experience: 4 years KE and ROFD. haven't played much Forgotten Frontiers.

Previous Server: Diez

I'm looking for a good leveling and Pking clan that plans on be 65+ if they already aren't. I know how to power lvl and will skill as a buff/heal until i'm ready to pk in which case i will reskill to debuff/heal. I may need help learning all the new features since the last patch but other than that i have a good knowledge of the game and won't need much guidance. I don't plan on making this game my life like i did 2 years ago. So i won't be playing more than 4 hours a day unless the occasion absolutely called for it. message me on here or ingame and i will join. Also it would be nice if it was an english speaking clan.

AphRaeL

Name: Ian

Gamertag: OnlyAMan

Class: Int BP

Level: 18

Premium: Upon Clan invitation i will get Platinum

Time Zone: GMT - 8 (Pacific)

Availability: 2-4 Hours per day. I can do more if it's needed for a raid or something like that.

Experience: 4 years KE and ROFD. haven't played much Forgotten Frontiers.

Previous Server: Diez

I'm looking for a good leveling and Pking clan that plans on be 65+ if they already aren't. I know how to power lvl and will skill as a buff/heal until i'm ready to pk in which case i will reskill to debuff/heal. I may need help learning all the new features since the last patch but other than that i have a good knowledge of the game and won't need much guidance. I don't plan on making this game my life like i did 2 years ago. So i won't be playing more than 4 hours a day unless the occasion absolutely called for it. message me on here or ingame and i will join. Also it would be nice if it was an english speaking clan.[/b]
    WoW player?

btw your lvl wont get you anything

WoW player?

btw your lvl wont get you anything [/b]
    I played wow for probably a month with my friends account but other than that no.

Ya i know my level isn't great right now but leveling is slow without premium and i refuse to pay for it unless i know that i will have parties available to help lvl me. As an int priest it's pretty difficult solo. BTW i'm lvl 30 now. i just redownloaded it on my new comp so that's why it took so long for me to get that lvl. Still looking and hoping for a request. I'm getting on now on C2 so send me an invite if anyone is recruiting.

Also i can get vent easily and already have a mic if that's a concern.

Banned

you start Int BP from lvl 1?

you should be int bp only from lvl 69+

or you maybe meant int priest?

you start Int BP from lvl 1?

you should be int bp only from lvl 69+

or you maybe meant int priest?[/b]
    I mean i'm int priest until i can reskill to int BP