need leveling(/pk) clan - diez human

This is a discussion on need leveling(/pk) clan - diez human within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 63 buff/heal bp seeking clan thats particularly active late at night GMT time (might also NT to orc, if ...
Page: 1

kenny6121

Default need leveling(/pk) clan - diez human

lvl 63 buff/heal bp seeking clan thats particularly active late at night GMT time

(might also NT to orc, if any clan wants me...)

Karpsu

EDIT: Forgot to mention; there's a quitting fee in clan so you will have to pay big time. -_-

Cava

shinigamis are cool no reaosn why u should quit -_-

unless its a timezone problem.

Karpsu

Yeah, no need to quit. Just do more all-nighters. B)

Obi_dopy

hey man you can join our clan temp daydreamersescapism " knights of moradon"
    We xp a lot and we do everyday pk
    We use teamspeak and are english speaking guys
    you can pm me ingame " obi_dopy "
    greetings

kenny6121

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Yeah, no need to quit. Just do more all-nighters. *B)

cant, since i have to wake up early to go work.... n it gets even worse on wed n thurs now, since im doin 'earlies', which means waking up even earlier...

Karpsu

Are you the obi_dopy who was selling 20 or so HWOT's at one time? If not, nvm.

Obi_dopy

Yes why not, i bought them for 10 mil and sold them for 25 mil... Do you have problems with it? I don't... I already got 3 times fucked in this game... So i could earn some money...
    You would be stupid not to do it...

Karpsu

Reselling duped items is not really the way to go for me. But I guess some people just don't care about what they do as long as they make a profit.

diablo

if u dont dupe any items, i think its not problem abt getting items with in low price to sell higher.

Karpsu

Let's say you buy a raptor +7 from TR_DÛPE_TR for 10m and then sell it for market price to someone else and it gets wiped but you still get the coins. You think that's ok?

Obi_dopy

man everyone knows those holy waters are duped... But these are only quest items.... And i think the priest are very happy with these low prices for the holy waters... And anything else i will never buy items from some baba guy and resell it... If you buy any item and after a dupewipe its gone than you can accuse me... But you will never get the chance...

Karpsu

Yes, I agree, everyone knows that they are duped but that doesn't mean everyone will buy duped items and resell them. (Quest items or not, who gives a shit?)

Obi_dopy

lol look at the market man... everyone has holy waters of tempels... and i sold it with my mainchar... If i was a coward i would sell them with a 2nd char... And stop whining about it plsss. You made your point... I made mine...
    So end this discussion pls

Karpsu

Kk men, sorry for spamming your topic Ken, me still be in love. :wub: