Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now

This is a discussion on Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are really good (shard_pl, thepudingrogue join them all!! i will own u in dlcz i am orc orcs pm ...
Page: 2

you are really good (shard_pl, thepudingrogue join them all!! i will own u in dlcz
    i am orc orcs pm me

Smurfs

:wub: :wub: more good orcs than humans in dcz

Smurfs

zzz closing in on g3

king arthur

pm me.. king_4rthur

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

w00t get more I need NP for Tigan

king arthur

ill get you felix :wub: :lol:

SirChaoS

Why are you Human? :mellow:

Gate7

Hehe Felix u bringing Tigan out of retirement ? You got that armour set back ?

And who said that there are more good orcs than human on dcz ? Every time I make a run into it I am forced to camping the OB due to the lack of good orcs ... Unless I tip the balance .. nah I am too crap for that.

Give this man his clan members since we are not recruiting yet ... Otherwise you might force me to come in DCZ and give him some company and the nps for G2. It would be interesting to have a second G2 DCZ/DLW only human clan.

Smurfs

Hurry up babas i want company well theres a whole bunch of humans at night and we always outnumber orcs like 3:1 in the evening time so end up camping OB = boring.

lalal illl pm you when you come online

Tigan pls....

Lets make this more interesting .. I am tired of nooby spikes ....

Smurfs

:wub:

Tigan has his armours back, I bought a new elf belt for him and I got a PP. JimXrox and I will be doing some xp together as I decided to make Tigan 59. I took him out on Sat night as a human in DCZ. I had 3 sins from Knights of SnadPeru tanking me and nothing even scratched me on the Karus side. Only challange was soloing Riots in DCZ. I think alot of the DLW chars on the human side don't know who Tigan was.

It will take me a few weeks to get Tigan to a standard that I feel is aceptible to take out pking again. But trust me when I say I have a few little "toys" prepaired for Tigan to use very soon

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Felix
    Tigan has his armours back, I bought a new elf belt for him and I got a PP. JimXrox and I will be doing some xp together as I decided to make Tigan 59. I took him out on Sat night as a human in DCZ. I had 3 sins from Knights of SnadPeru tanking me and nothing even scratched me on the Karus side. Only challange was soloing Riots in DCZ. I think alot of the DLW chars on the human side don't know who Tigan was.

It will take me a few weeks to get Tigan to a standard that I feel is aceptible to take out pking again. But trust me when I say I have a few little "toys" prepaired for Tigan to use very soon
    grats with his armor back :wub:

Originally posted by Felix

I'd like to pk with you once in dcz/dlw instead of against...just for a change :P But yeah there's only a handful of decent orcs in dcz, even less on the human side. My biggest problem in dcz is when I'm running solo and run into a party with an ice mage, priest, and 6 sins <_< . No dd and 6 spikes = fucked.

I use 20 DD some days others I don't depends on how high I want Tigans hp/ap.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast