Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now

This is a discussion on Seeking DCZ players for noobie clan - Diez oooh G2 now within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It would be difficult not to recognise you even with NC h43r: Good luck on Felix - why u talking ...
Page: 7

Gate7

It would be difficult not to recognise you even with NC h43r:

Good luck on Felix - why u talking about 72 ? go go 80! forget the 1mil np :-P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

only 280k till 1mill I got to do it :wub:

72 and I will use my xp time on Tigan.

What I find funny is some people gotten very confident now in DCZ looks like I will need to re-educate them so they know there place

Gate7

oh ok if its only 280k np that should be fine then, done by the weekend :-P :unsure:

Aba

:wub: tigan + X1X make babies pls

I think Felix would make a good god father!!

Don Felixoni. :lol:

Originally posted by Aba
    and dont talk about laying on the ground, dont think you have EVER once gotten a kill on me son...

and I dont care if you got backup on your g3 bs...still a nub who can't do anything but run

you sit here and make shit up like you want defense from these people, but it won't change anything bfd. You Will Always Lose. You'll never quite be up to my standard. It's hard but get over it. Don't lie to make others make up for your weakness. The only people I partied with today was RipGG (who btw is lvl 55 and can prolly own you almost as fast as I can) and Lauria, (who btw is 54 and can prolly own you AS fast as I can) and ...of course, solo. You put up a worse fight than the turks nub. Go fucking suck another orcs nut because mine are fine
    I don't need defense from anybody first of all, and I don't make stuff up. So basically what you're saying is I've never killed you once, nor will I ever kill you? I don't recall seeing anyone named RipGG...but I'll look for him more often, as for Lauria....easy kill. As for the running, how come you ran all the way from the deruvish spot where acer usually spawns, over the bridge, and almost to the edge of hb when I was the only one behind you? I've never used illusion in a 1v1, and maybe 3 times total in my ko playing days, why because illusion is gay, yet you use it every single time whether it's 5v1 or 1v1. There's a few ppl that I KNOW that I can't beat, and sorry to say...but you aren't one of them. You're just about as arrogant and full of yourself as someone else on here, not to mention any names...but everyone knows him from his posts about dlw.......it's almost like you're the same person? :blink: I kill you, sometimes you kill me...that's how cz works...quit trying to make yourself sound invincible...cause quite honestly, you're nothing too special. Also, I lied again before...I don't have 149k nps...I have 150k.

BFD I take my hat off to you, insain np on a DLW

Aba

bfd if I ran from you it was because I thought there was more people behind you. I NEVER run from 1v1. I respect that you prove your point though bro, and i dont want to sound invincible or condescending. JUST want to prove a point, I didn't start the flame

btw 1v1 or no man??? I will prove myself too :wub:

Aba

and btw lauria wants to remind you he had no dd on last night h43r:

all talias broke

Owwww DCZ drama, I fought BFD and he was on a same par as Tigan in may respects, asuming he keep that up I look forward to dualing again.

X1X I don't know who you are, don't remember seeing you back when DLW was actually OutKasteD's DLW clan and we were owning every DLW killing the warders and the keeper but I wish you well because if you can kill BFD that easy then you more powerfull than Tigan ever was or will be.

Gate7

Come on you've got to admit that eventually we did caught up to you, adjusted and adopted new ways and made it hard to even get a warder kill, let alone kill the keeper :-)

Originally posted by Felix
    Owwww DCZ drama, I fought BFD and he was on a same par as Tigan in may respects, asuming he keep that up I look forward to dualing again.

X1X I don't know who you are, don't remember seeing you back when DLW was actually OutKasteD's DLW clan and we were owning every DLW killing the warders and the keeper but I wish you well because if you can kill BFD that easy then you more powerfull than Tigan ever was or will be.
    :wub:

Also X1X, I'll 1v1 you in arena sometime...send me a letter if you see me in cz and want to do it, I only have one set of scrolls left and no kc ftl, and no buffer in clan, since only 2 ppl :/ so the sooner the better if we are to do it in the arena that is, dcz I can get a buffer.

What you forget is back the I had a very very good team around me, if we all got the same ppl back together we would simply destroy all of DCZ but the problem is we all have main chars that take up our KO time.

On my own I can't do too much. Like my clan motto says.....

1 man can be great.......

A great team can be gods.

Felix, that goes for everyone.

When I started going dlw there was only me and Erida- and rather underequipped. Not much we could do really.
    When we got the gear together and were able to bring a full party in, then we could get our warder kills .. I was never able to solo a warder, but with a party of 8 it died quite easily.

DCZ is different though... The noobs are not so noob, they can actually do damage. Nobody scratches me for 100 damage anymore and I can't 1-hit anyone. There aren't that many easy np around waiting to die.

Its more fun though .. plus I dont have to wake up just after 10 every sunday or stay up for the 2 o'clack war on thursdays.

Speak with Killer and get him to remake that clan, dcz will be so much more fun with you 2 there.

Smurfs

Yay im in party with bfd in that picture :wub:

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast