Seeking English Members

This is a discussion on Seeking English Members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Dies players! I ( Spiron ) been gone for 2 years or more and now I came back to ...
Page: 1

Spiron

Hello Dies players!

I ( Spiron ) been gone for 2 years or more and now I came back to ko and alot has changes since I been gone. Like any of you guys cares . I still see alot of ol school players here, but also see new ones.
    Im currently looking for all lvl English players in Dies that needs a clan. It is Human clan. ( El Morad)
    So if you feel like you cant find any english clan come join us we will be happy to take you in. All lvl's are welcome. And we will also help you lvl up depends on the party we got. (Even if you are turkish we will take you in. You just have to speak english well.

Looking for:

*Priest
    *Warriors
    *Rogues

We got some rules you need to follow

- Play game for fun.
    - There ain't any level requirements for this clan, Clan will help you lvl up
    - You need to speak English
    - We don't add cheaters / scammers
    - Be Active

So please, if you wanna join? You can pm me (Spiron In game) or you can pm ShadeSleeper.
    We are g3 clan and currently working our way up. not to concern about being ranked just here to have fun again.
    I will be on D3 lvling up the lower lvl's.

Spiron

Hello Dies players!

I ( Spiron ) been gone for 2 years or more and now I came back to ko and alot has changes since I been gone. Like any of you guys cares . I still see alot of ol school players here, but also see new ones.
    Im currently looking for all lvl English players in Dies that needs a clan. It is Human clan. ( El Morad)
    So if you feel like you cant find any english clan come join us we will be happy to take you in. All lvl's are welcome. And we will also help you lvl up depends on the party we got. (Even if you are turkish we will take you in. You just have to speak english well.

Looking for:

*Priest
    *Warriors
    *Rogues
    We got some rules you need to follow

- Play game for fun.
    - There ain't any level requirements for this clan, Clan will help you lvl up
    - You need to speak English
    - We don't add cheaters / scammers
    - Be Active

So please, if you wanna join? You can pm me (Spiron In game) or you can pm ShadeSleeper.
    We are g3 clan and currently working our way up. not to concern about being ranked just here to have fun again.
    I will be on D3 lvling up the lower lvl's.[/b]

Come on people dont be scared to join a clan. If my clan was ranked #1 I would get all kinds of pm's.

So if you speak english come on and join the clan.