[manes] Clan InvasioN recruiting

This is a discussion on [manes] Clan InvasioN recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grade 3/No Cape (we're broke sorry) We're looking for people above or around level 35 (so you can goto the ...
Page: 1

NosferatuSoldier

Grade 3/No Cape (we're broke sorry) We're looking for people above or around level 35 (so you can goto the castle). We're looking for English speaking players who have a TeamSpeak (mic not needed, you can listen) and are active. We power level almost daily.

We're also looking for an alliance.

If you're interested in joining, just PM me here (or in game: NosferatuSoldier) or add me to msn:
    [email protected]

A majority of our clan have Karus characters and accounts on Xigenon (that's where we originated and decided to start in a new server on new characters.)

Azraim

u should go in SOM or pm the leader mischiefofsoul, it's now the only english clan in human side since Eurostar have disbanded becuz we were not so much then somes went karus

NosferatuSoldier

Thanks for the suggestion, but this clan is both mine and my friends, he's got a level 68 mage so I don't plan on leaving it soon (he power levels my new char all the time). It's a sign of good gesture and respect.