Seeking farming partners - ARES KARUS

This is a discussion on Seeking farming partners - ARES KARUS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking for some farming partners to assist me and a friend in farming. ( as right now I have 5mill ...
Page: 1

Default Seeking farming partners - ARES KARUS

Looking for some farming partners to assist me and a friend in farming. ( as right now I have 5mill in F9's inn :blink: )

Requirements :

* speak understandable English and have access to ventrillo
    * 70+ and have decent equipment
    * team players, not looking for any drama just a group of people willing to work together
    * the money will be split evenly among all those involved, I don't want any drama as I don't have much time to play

I'm currently clanless, so there are no conflicting issues for who wishes to participate or if you wish to do this during a lunar war, csw etc.

All in all just looking for people who are willing to go together to bifrost or something once a week do some farming, split the cash and go on with how ever they want to play the game. My time zone right now for most of you will be gmt +13, and I'm looking at playing at random times so just reply here or pm me with what kind of time slot you're normally free to do something (I'm pretty limited by study to time so I need to plan in advance).

Cheers in advance

I'd be up for it matt, i have a 64 priest...or if you got the priests i can tank as well with painfool w/e just letting ya know im around if need someone. Peace

Pixiecatt

Hey Matt,

I'm around too if you need a preist....I'm not lvl 70 yet but I can heal....