Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

SeeKinG A LonG TerM ShareR!? C-West.

This is a discussion on SeeKinG A LonG TerM ShareR!? C-West. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone's a hater, don't listen to em, go with what you like to use not with someone elses opinion....
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Someone's a hater, don't listen to em, go with what you like to use not with someone elses opinion.

Banned Senior Member

What he "likes" is merely because of his lack of knowledge and has nothing to do with fondness.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'll give 2 examples so you get my point:
    1) Why do you want both RoL's +2 and RoM's +2 when RoL's are obviously better and you can always switch them between chars?
    2) Why would you want CE's in RLB? I can understand (not really, but i'll go with you) the reason to use them in CZ as it's full of mages and you need the resists but RLB? seriously? there's far better earings...

There's alot more awful choices though...
    Clearly your stupid. i have "2" dif account im an not switching gear between rogue/priest. ya i can if unsealed but i have 1 PC not trading with some1 to get to my other char. also i want rol+2s for my sin and rom+2's for my priest because the rom's are alot cheaper and i did kno some1 who is selling them..(been afk from KO idk if he still has) also if i only have rol+2's what do i do when we would DUO? cant share rings then..
    also if you read it again i dnt hve a CZ priest..(my opinion- dnt like CZ priest.) rlb will be a int BP.. and my DCZ with just be a int duff/heal/buff whatever my sharer likes to play.
    and the CE+2's for the stupid mage parties in DCZ for the resist and they have a nice mount of int on them for my INT BP in RLB.
    if you have a better choice in gear please let me kno. i picked my gear based on my budget. thats why i dnt have anything ridiculous.
    I have a life/Family i take care of so im not spending a whole lot into game. maybe over time but that is it.

Banned Senior Member

You're right, I am stupid for trying to help you as it's obvious your beyond help... you're truly a retard.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You're right, I am stupid for trying to help you as it's obvious your beyond help... you're truly a retard.
    then tell me whats better? and ill tell you if it suits the way i am building my char's

now remeber 2 accounts 1 is full rouges 59/69/80 and other is 59/69 priest and a naked lvl jumped rogue(no going to use.)
    so please tell me how you would build them? spending 400-500 a month (includes exp prem on 1 account 2 sets of DW 2 sets of pathos and 2 sets of valks and 2 magic bags.)
    and baba items or buying gb's to make my items.. not farming much to make money dnt have time to farm..

so lets hear how you would gear/build 2 accounts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12