Seeking lvl 80+ Warrior to play on Any Server

This is a discussion on Seeking lvl 80+ Warrior to play on Any Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i'm bored as hell and I want to play on someone's warrior main reason being i'm getting my new ...
Page: 1

well i'm bored as hell and I want to play on someone's warrior main reason being i'm getting my new comp tuesday-thursday and I will finally be able to record a video for the first time in my 4+ years of playing ko.

If you do let me borrow ur warrior I will provide kc and pots, I will also give u kc for letting me use ur warrior(2k kc prob more depending how generous i am)

only thing i ask for is for ALL your valuable items to be sealed and large amount of money to be put into a diff account.

If the new server releases this tuesday then nvm and ignore this topic ^.^

Banned

well i'm bored as hell and I want to play on someone's warrior main reason being i'm getting my new comp tuesday-thursday and I will finally be able to record a video for the first time in my 4+ years of playing ko.

If you do let me borrow ur warrior I will provide kc and pots, I will also give u kc for letting me use ur warrior(2k kc prob more depending how generous i am)

only thing i ask for is for ALL your valuable items to be sealed and large amount of money to be put into a diff account.

If the new server releases this tuesday then nvm and ignore this topic ^.^[/b]
    Vouch. Trustable.

gracias, I know someone out there wants to let me use their warrior :unsure:

anyone? :unsure:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

arnt u going new server?

Reread the post loser