Seeking mage group/clan.

This is a discussion on Seeking mage group/clan. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, we are 3 mages(currently karus) who are looking to join a mage clan. Looking for a dedicated group that ...
Page: 1

Default Seeking mage group/clan.

Hi, we are 3 mages(currently karus) who are looking to join a mage clan. Looking for a dedicated group that has commanders/organization for pk as well as farming. Currently we are lvl 75,75, and 73 so we will need to exp quite a bit more. All 3 of us have our 70 nova. We have no problem taking constructive criticism. We will nation transfer if needed, and the language doesn't matter so much as the group dynamic does. So pm me here on in game on midgetmagic so we can discuss any mutual interest.

EDIT: HELLSGAREM SERVER i forgot to add to the title. if a mod could add that I would be appreciate that a ton.

Also worth mentioning we are all Americans who play from around 3pm-10pm(central standard us time) during the week and obviously more during the weekend. Also the size of the clan isn't super important to us, in reality we would prefer to have an 8 man mage team that is the exact same every single time we pk/exp/farm but realistically this server is too small to achieve that I would guess.