Seeking player for xigenon priest.

This is a discussion on Seeking player for xigenon priest. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, recently, a friend of mine asked me to play his character, and I accepted, well, he is from ...
Page: 1

Hello all, recently, a friend of mine asked me to play his character, and I accepted, well, he is from Sweden, so only one person could play the account, that was supposed to be me. Anyways, personal problems just came up and I am now unable to play the account. I am seeking someone that would like to play. It has good gears, and is in the clan Walkers ( allied to MARC, one of the few english clans). The account is currently using a USA IP. The priest is level 70, the account has 28 days of plat remaining. For more info about the character, please contact me for the owners MSN. Yihang, if you read this, I apoligize that I didn't do more, but these problems are major, and I do not have time for this game anymore. I'm sorry once again.

Thanks.

yihang

Its ok man, deal with your stuff, real life comes first. If you have time just hit me up, ill send pw and u can figure out my sq/seal again :P

Bump for a GG

Bump for a good guy. I would share but I dont think you want somebody to pk/bf/dungeon/boss-hunt on Fridays and weekends only.